Wind Howls (Par Intro)

You know what? I'm itching to escape just to whiz out all the bizarre, unreal, irritating, ethereal, strange, and abysmal lump all over my body.

But I simply can't for I'm tied to a situation where heavenly fire takes round in the first place. Round and round and the chink in my head burns to a global hole. NON STOP! Yeah I know, everyone is dying to choke their heart out just to steal such place where I stand. It's weird to assume this, but IT'S really a one of a kind experience if you snatch me away from my sandals, wear it idiot!

This is not a Fan fic which I read on wattpad while wearing my most drooling and brilliant poker face. Nor a teen fiction and romance. Waaaaaaaaiiitt, I can't exclude Romance! A gorgeous, lethal, sweet, smart, classy...(I took a peak of my qualities on a very long scroll that it rolled on the ground when I popped the seal)...okay, I'm very amazing---like me isn't deserving to snatch a loveseat? That would be blasphemy. I want a child of my own!

I'll curtail the chitchat hunnies. I would visit my grassy and flowery bestfriend Flirui. Don’t give her a puppy, she’ll turn your world not just up-side-down, but extra-galactic-tongue-belching world. Okay?

I think I’m done, even though you’ll miss my hotness, just endure it.

Do I deserve a mysterious air? Sure I do. Do I deserve a grandiloquent entrance? Say no and I'll blow your ear holes nicely.

(Swiped the card to turn off the recording hologram)

Boom!!!! Can you see me now? (waves on hologrammic appearance).. As you can see. The identity of the character will be shown on the next chapters.

This is my second account so I'll continue the Gas Edges tail here.

Please support though i'm still new here.

Comment and Vote.

Raise me uuuuuuuuuppppppppppp to the sky.. XD

Byeeeeeee..

Desu