6

"Hey, perfume guy! It's almost 8 in the morning. We need to buy the fabric for the dress. Remember?" You half-shouted while knocking and pressing his doorbell.

"Who's there?" A  deep male voice asked from behind the door. It looks like the person just woke up from his slumber.

"Your lovely, Y/n. Of course. Now, can you please open the damn door because we still have a damn dress to make?" You said impatiently, it took like 30minutes for Namjoon to answer the doorbell.

"Shit! I almost forgot. Could you wait for me to shower first?" He unlocked the door.

"Wait!" He shouted, making you startled when you about to twist the doorknob.

"I'm..uhhh...when I say 'open' and then you can open the door." He said feeling unsure.

"Why I can't just come in? I've been in front of your door since forever." You replied.

"It just...uhhh...wait, I'll be fast this time...just let me run into my room before you open the door." He pleaded.

You laughed off the thought that Namjoon was being naked since he just woke up.

"H-hey, why are you laughing?" He sounded nervous, that makes you laugh even louder. You then asked him to come closer near the door. and put his ear at the door gap.

"It would be nice to see a sexy looking Joon today, in this early hour. 5...4..." You whispered and started to count before opening the door.

"Yah!" He shouted. Hurried footsteps could be heard and the sound of a door locking as well.

You smiled and walked into his apartment and began preparing the tools and sketches that need to be used after He got himself a shower.

You pulled the living room curtain, filling the place with the morning sunshine, and opened the window veranda, letting the morning breeze to hit your face by its coldness.

The view was splendid, tall buildings and the blue sky really describe well how beautiful the city was but there's one big problem, the noisy and bustling sound coming from the vehicles down the road.

What a mood

"I wouldn't open the window if I were you. The noise and sound are killing my ears." Namjoon whispered, frighten the hell out of you. He was so lucky that you didn't elbow his stomach this time.

"And I would appreciate more if you don't surprise me like that again. So, where are we going to buy the fabric exactly?" You turned to Namjoon and looked him in the eyes, searching for answers that you just asked.

He bit his bottom lip and tapped it with his index finger, thinking for places that may sell the best fabric for the dress, that you surely need to wear it for the class presentation. It must be comfy, not easy to be stained or torn because he knows that you're a very energetic person.

An image of a shop came into his mind and he thought it will be a good idea to bring you there.

°°°°°°

"OMG!!!! Am I in heaven? This whole place is filled with colorful and luxurious looking fabric" You screamed enthusiastically while checking and gently touch the soft silky materials. You were so lost in that shop, and even forget about the real reason why did you come there with Namjoon. He didn't even try to stop you from exploring the area.

He can't hide his smile any longer when he saw you, so euphoric and hyped up.

"May I help you, sir? Ah, your wife is a really beautiful and cheerful person, I see" A female staff came and greeted him at the shop's counter. He got shy and look away from your gaze when you ran towards him with a huge smile.

He quickly took out the sketch of the dress and asked for the staff's advice about choosing the best material for making it. He didn't deny when the staff addressed you as his wife, when you're too amused, luring the other fabrics in the shop. He hopes that those words will come true one day, because being with you makes him realised, that the world is not horrible as he imagined it to be, there's still beauty in it.

You and Namjoon spent the day sewing, creating and bringing the dress to life.

It was almost midnight until the dress was almost complete and it just needs a little bit more of final touch before its finally finished.

As always, He still insist to walk you home. Along the way, you discussed that tomorrow you'll be wearing and testing the dress on. He joked that the dress will make everybody in our school to fall in love with you.