𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

_________________________________

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

❝𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊❞

⌘⌘⌘

           "I CAN NOT FUCKING BELIEVE you made me wear a dress." I growled, and readjusted sleeves as we entered enormous room filled with people.

"Women shouldn't curse." Jaskier replied.

"Get fucked." I rolled my eyes and I walked, the red dress flowed behind me.

Jaskier held out his arm and I put mine through his, "Right, so stick close to me, look mean and pretend you're a mute. Can't have anyone finding out who you two actually are."

"Geralt of Rivia, the mighty Witcher! And Alys of Lyria, the unbeatable Huntress." I heard someone yell and turned around.

"Mousesack!" I yelled ran to hug my old friend as the bard muttered, "Oh, shit."

"I haven't seen you since the plague." We pulled away and I walked back to my place next to Jaskier.

"Good times, Mousesack." Geralt said without any emotion making the mage laugh.

"I've missed your sour complexion and your beautiful smile." He said to Geralt and I, "I feared this would be a dull affair, but now the White Wolf and the Black Dragon are here, perhaps all is not lost." He looked us up and down, "Why are you dressed like a sad silk trader and a pampered princess?"

We slowly turned to Jaskier, glaring at him slightly.

He looked a bit lost, "What?"

"Walk with me." Mousesack said and lead us away from the bard.

"To Mousesack!" Someone yelled and the crowd cheered.

"I've been advising the Skelligen crown for years. A tad rough around the edges, but they're of the earth. Like me." He started explaining.