The Race

The Race

Writen by;

writeon27

Rating; 8\10

Summary;

Lennox Gordon had basically trained for the Race all her life.  She was always cool, calm, and collected when it came to the month and a half Race around the United States.  She never let anything get in her way or distract her.

But then Kier Portner came along and changed everything.  

Kier's the newbie in the Race and trained in secret with Lennox's father, who was the first ever winner of the Race.  Kier gets under Lennox's skin and makes her feel things that she'd never felt before with anyone.  

Are the feeling between the two of them real, or does Kier have an ulterior motive? 

Is this Race going to be just like another other Race, or is it going to be a 'Race of Love' as the entire country is assuming?

Feedback;

I've always had this book in my library but something's always redirected me from reading it. I finally got around to doing so and let me tell you, i think this deserves to be in my top ten. Not only is it writen by one of my most favourite writers on wattpad, it also has such a great story line. i read the whole book in one day and it probably looked like i was playing candy crush or something as my head was on my phone for straight hours.

I recommend you read it for yourself!
xx

 Save