Ending 2

**WARNING - THIS STORY CONTENTS MENTIONS OF NON-CON, HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE IMAGES DEPICTING SELF HARM AND DRUG ABUSE. PLEASE IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED I SUGGEST NOT READING ON. THANK YOU - ALSO CONTAINS SEENS OF CONSENSUAL EXPLICIT IMAGERY**

"What I did? I did nothing to you!". Alex grunted as he pushed the gun harder into Kento's temple. "NOTHING!". Alex screamed. But was met to another bellowing voice and a loud bang. "FBI!!". Reid shot his head round to find his team standing in the door way, a suddenly chill waved through as they hoped that Reid would be happy, but Spencer's eyes glossed over, as they filled something more than fear. 

What are they doing here? Reid thought to himself, panicking. They'll ruin everything! Reid didn't know what to do, he just stared at his team mates, and Shouta with fear. "Alex Henderson, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Kento Takahiro...". Morgan bellowed, his voice strong and confident, his stance, clear and determined. Reid snapped his head forward, worrying for the repercussions. Alex didn't listen, instead he twisted his fingers in Ken's matted, long black hair, yanking his head back, Kento groaned with the sharp pain. Reid quickly raised raised his gun (having lowered earlier). "DON'T YOU FUCKING HURT HIM ALEX!!" Reid's voice was loud and powerful, but you could still hear the panic and worry. Spencer was a tough being, he was gentle and soft, this was far beyond his comfort zone. "Then you should have done as you were told Spencey!". Reid shuddered at the name. Alex gripped Ken's hair harder, he whimpered in pain, scrunching up his face trying to bare the intense pain that ruptured through his skull. Tears trails Ken's dirtied cheeks, the water mixing with the dirt and blood before makings its way down his chin and onto his bare, attacked chest. Reid swallowed hard, trying his hardest not to cry, trying his hardest not to shoot Alex right here, right now - For Kento - Reid composed himself. "I didn't know they were following me, honestly Alex, I didn't". Reid voice, pleading.

"DON'T". He gripped tighter. "LIE". And harder. "TO ME!". Alex screamed pushing Kento's head forward before placing the gun the back of his head. Kento could feel the cold metal on his burning scalp, this is it...he thought. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LIE!!". The team were confused by this statement, what does he mean? They know Spencer knows Alex, why how? Their guns still raised, backup on its way, they stood their ground, eyes locked on the Unsub. Alex kept screaming over and over again as he kept the gun placed on Kento's head. The team were panicking, Reid was in a state of shock. No one knew what to do, do they shoot the Unsub? Risking Kento's life?

The room began to spin, Reid didn't know what was up from down, let alone what he should be doing. He was frozen. This can't happen. The room was racing around, Alex's loud voice sounded like a distant echo as Reid's mind fogged. His heart raced, chest feeling as if someone just kicked him straight, and head, oh his head, the splitting pain felt as if it was taring his head in two. Without a second thought Reid screamed back. "I DIDN'T LIE!!". His face scrunched up, chest raising and falling as his breathing was heavy and strong.

This angered Alex so much, he pulled the gun away from Kento's head as he placed the side next to his temple, his hand on the other as he gripped his head, doubling over. Smacking the gun against his head, as he let out grunts of anger. "LYING FAGGOT!!". Alex shot up suddenly, now aiming his gun directly at Spencer. "SPENCER!". JJ Cried out. But her voice was drowned out by his own voice screaming in his head. But, nothing happened. Alex just stood there, pointing the Glock 19 at Reid as his faced became red with rage. "THAT NEVER HAPPENED!! YOU LYING, FILTY FAGGOT!!". The room went still, so still, Reid hear the dust falling.

"WHAT'S GOING ON REID?". Hotch called out from behind his gun. But Reid was fixed, frozen to his post. "REID!". Hotch cried again.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!". Alex screamed, once again.