Chapter 13

Teddy opened the door and saw...School Attendance Officers.

"Hello, isn't Ms Alexa Lewis here?" One of the three men asked. "No, Alexa went on trip to (other country). She let me watch over her daughter since my parents were close friends of her. Anyway, can I help you?" Teddy responded.

"Oh, well...We tried calling her, but she didn't answer." An other man said. "Yeah, that happened to me too, but she's probably fine." Teddy said. "Anyway, we are School Attendance Officers. (y/n) is supposed to go to school, but we saw in our system that she isn't in school." The other man said. "Oh, that's right. Alexa would put her in a school, but she went on vacation and had trouble choosing the right school." Teddy said.

"Okay. Can we see (y/n)?" The man from earlier said. "No, she's sleeping now. You can come an other time." Teddy said.

Meanwhile by you:

You tried to listen who Teddy was talking to, but you of course couldn't hear. Banging on the door and screaming probably wouldn't help, you thought. Besides, you were scared of Teddy punishing you. You sighed in frustration.

Back to Teddy:

Teddy got pissed off by those men. Teddy tried to hold back, but he snapped. "Get away. You can't tell me what to do and what not! Go away!" Teddy said angrily. "Excuse me, but she has to go to school and we can't contact Alexa. We'll give her to Alexa's close family who are adults. You're only...15 years old you said?" An other man said.

"No way! She's mine-I mean she's my friend! Alexa trusted me with her!" Teddy said. He slammed the door shut, if those men stood closer...they would've got a door in their face.

"Do they think they can take her away from me?!" Teddy angrily whispered. He walked towards your room and knocked on the door. "Come in." You said. He opened the door and went to sit on your bed without a word.

He sighed in frustration and put his face in his hands. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" You asked. He let out a shaky sigh. 

"(y/n)..." Teddy said. "Yes?" You responded. "...I didn't tell you before, but the latest thing that I can remember is...being hugged so tightly that I couldn't breath...You hugged me. I don't know how I was suddenly alive, but you was the first person I saw. As you played with me...I started to like you and then loved you." Teddy said. You saw a few tears sliding down his cheeks. This is the first time you saw him crying. You didn't know what to do. 

He sobbed. "When you didn't play a lot with me anymore...I hated it. But then again I couldn't really blame you...since you thought I was lifeless...I saw and heard things which you didn't when you was somewhere else and I was in the livingroom with Alexa and her "friends". I heard Alexa say about how she wanted to use you for money and it disgusted me...I wanted to kill her. She didn't deserve you and Lucy. When I could turn into a human I was really happy. I could talk to you and play with you in a human form. I could finally kill Alexa. Maybe you still won't believe me that Alexa said that, but I know she did." Teddy said.

You didn't respond. "I told you that story I made up that night. You said you would hate me if I killed her and that you knew I wouldn't. I killed Alexa and thought that you would understand why I did it and...would be happy. I did it for you. You later tried so many times to escape. I didn't want to hurt you, but you...you kept doing it...I broke your leg so you wouldn't be able to try to escape for awhile and learn to stop doing it. Geez, (y/n)...I just love you so much..." Teddy said. He exhaled.

"Today...School Attendance Officers came. They said you need to go to school and other bullshit about giving you to close family of Alexa 'cause they're adults and that I'm only 15..." Teddy said. He sighed.

He suddenly hugged you and cried on your shoulder. You didn't know what to do. You just let it be...You kind of felt the urge to hug him back, but you still hate him...so you didn't do anything.

"I just want you to love me back and stay with me...Please, (y/n)..." Teddy whispered.

Teddy loveees you~! Do you love Teddy back? If you don't, Teddy will make you love him!