Chapter 4

Hey everyone! I've been getting compliments so I thought it would be good to update(:

And yet another picture of Paige on the side aha>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

"Well basically Paige was coming home from school one day after her and Kelsey got in a fight but last minute Kelsey said sorry and asked her to meet her at an abandoned house down the street from our house and Paige said yes. When Paige got there Kelsey wasn't there but her seventeen year old brother was and he...well...you get the picture. Kelsey threatened Paige and told her if she didn't get her and Harry together or if she told anyone anything that she would get back at her worse then she did in sixth grade. I didn't know Kelsey planned the attack I just thought it was bad luck for Paige but when Niall told us what he heard I realized she shouldn't know about the sixth grade thing. So Paige told me it was her and I couldn't take it anymore. I got her stuff and you know what happened from there." Liam finished and everyone's jaws were on the ground. I was angry as hell but I shook it off though as I tried to comfort the sobbing Paige. I rubber her back as she cried into my shirt. How could anyone do that to her?

Liam's POV:

We were all in the back room with all the bunks playing a game of truth or dare when we heard the bus door open and a familiar voice. Kelsey. "I came to kill the bitch. I want Harry but she had to ruin everything." She yelled as I looked around worried. I locked the door as Niall slowly got up bringing Paige and Harry with him as they walked over to the bathroom where they locked themselves in there. Kelsey barged in holding a gun pointed at us.

Harry's POV:

When we got in the bathroom :we checked outside the window real quick and heard the bedroom door burst open and heard a girl scream which was Destiny. We should have brought all the girls. I opened the window and stood on the counter helping Paige go up with me and Niall. I got out first and dropped the eight foot drop landing on my feet. Paige got up there and jumped but fell on her wrist and I saw her ankle twist a little and next came Niall who did the same thing as me and we ran over to managements bus with Paige in my arms. "Paul! Carl! Fred! Bart! Anyone!" I screamed and out they came. "Kelsey has a gun and she said she is going to kill Paige!" I screamed and before I could say another word a gun fired from the other bus and everyone ran out of this one.

Destiny's POV:

I tried to tell Kelsey to calm down and that we'll make everything better but before I could finish the speech I heard a gun fire and I felt a terrible pain in my side and when I looked down I saw too much blood and passed out at the sight.

When I came to I saw Zayn holding my one hand and Paige holding the other, I looked around and saw a set of crutches besides Paige. I squeezed their hands and I heard everyone cheer when they looked at me. I looked around again at their faces and started wondering what happened. "Um....What happened?" I asked and looked at all their faces drop and for the first time I looked at myself and gasped. I pulled my sheets up to my hips and pulled the hospital gown up to get a better look at my stomach. I started to cry as I noticed the hole in my side that was now all stitched up. "That motherfucking tampon eating hairy asshole licking bitch!" I screamed getting a lot of confused stares that soon turned into laughter. I'm funny when I'm pissed, what can I say? Paige stood up and grabbed the crutches, I noticed her one wrist was in a soft cast. "What happened?!" I asked her. Did Kelsey hurt her too?! "Um...when we jumped out the window I kinda fell on my wrist and twisted my ankle. Just me being the normal klutz I am." She said giggling at the last part and I joined in too. We were both klutz's, always have been, always will be.

I looked over at Zayn and noticed he looked like he had been crying. I must admit I've liked Zayn since the first time I was introduced.

**Flashback**