1

Aesop's POV

I woke up when the sunlight shone through the window. Its so bright its hurting my eyes. I sit up and yawn while looking at the clock that was on the table beside my bed. Pink clock. Blame Naib for getting me this damn pink clock.

'8:32am.' I still have lots of time before my match today which is around evening. I don't feel like eating breakfast but Emily will nag at me like a mother if I didn't.

Sighing, I gets up and took my towel before stripping. (A/N: *lenny face*) I walked up to the bathroom and turn on the water to fill the bathtub.

"Ugh, my body still aches from yesterday." He mumbled the words as he stepped into the bathtub. The warm water calms his mind as his thought went to think about yesterday. (A/N: *lenny face intensifies*)

Flashback
"Focus on decoding!" I heard Eli shouted from far away. He's too far, I can barely hear him. I runs to the nearest cipher I can find and began decoding. I can't deny that decoding with 2 or more person are better for me. It makes me scared and nervous when I think about the hunter would come to you ANYTIME.

I shook my head and throw away the thought. The decoding was almost finish which makes me relieved. Two ciphers to decode left but one was already being sent back to the manor and it was Helena.

The light clicked when I finished decoding as I turned the other way to run but stopped. My eyes widen and my body froze there without doing anything. "Run! Run!" Was what my mind is saying but I couldn't. The hunter was already in front of me. I'm not usually like this when the hunter was near, I usually run as fast as I could. Maybe, I'm too shocked because I never saw this hunter before. He's also holding a sword and I hope I can faint right here and now.

I still stood there without doing anything and the same as the hunter. The hunter looked at the boy in front of him with poker face. "I'll give you 30 secs to run. I'm showing my mercy so appreciate it."

I open my mouth to say something but I stay quiet because I couldn't. Times up and the hunter knocked me down. Its hurt. My head is spinning. I can feel he picked me up and walked to the nearest rocket chair then tied me up there. Stupid. Idiot. I thought to myself when I just realised I forgot to summon my coffin. Now I'm stuck here.

I looked up to the hunter. He stood in front of me. Why he's here? Don't you need to hunt another survivors? Ugh, he's staring at me. He's scary. I looked away to the side and keeps struggling. I can see him smiling on the corner of my eyes before he left.

Eli rescued me and right after that, I can hear the siren. "Thank you, Eli." He nodded and runs with me to the gate. Lucky w there, entering the password. He's almost done but our heartbeat was loud. The hunter is near.

"L-lucky.. Calm down..! You can do it!" I cheered for Lucky when he looks panicked. Thanks fully, the gate opened and all of us runs to the dungeon. The hunter was already behind us. But we successfully escaped. I looked behind when running and I can see him, looking at me while smiling. Again.

Creepy. I hope I never got into any matches with him agai--

I was forced back into reality when I heard a loud knock on the door. "Aesop, are you there? Don't skip the breakfast this time. We'll be waiting at the table. Hurry up!" Emily said loudly before going back downstairs.

I scratched the back of my head. Breakfast is the only time to eat that I don't want to. I'd rather wait for lunch. But I need to go or I'll listen to Emily's blabbering again.

I reached out for my towel and wipes my body then went to wear my usual cloth. Combing my hair and tied it into a small ponytail, slipping in my gloves, and wear my mask. Yep, done. I grabbed my makeup box before going downstairs. Never leave without your precious item.

Everyone was already on the dining table. "Ah sorry I'm late. I'm just done with taking a bath." Emma shook her head and pat the seat beside her. "Its okay, hurry up and eat! Today's breakfast is French Toast with Honey! Me and Vera made them together!" I nodded and can't help but smile when I look at this Gardener. She's acting childish but she's a really kind person.

I started eating slowly and slowly. As usual, I didn't finish my food again and Emily sighed at this. "Aesop, you need to eat more. Its for your own health too. You also need more energy in the matches!"

"Uhm.. I will try." Emily smiled at my words and nodded. "Alright, everyone. First matches of today is Me, Helena, Emma, and Vera. Please get ready in 30 minutes." Emily stated her words and I watched as 4 of them walked away to their room. Preparing their things I guess. I'm not in the first matches so I can maybe... Relax?

I'm still curious about that hunter yesterday. Why did he smile like thatIts not really that creepy but I'm just curious what's the reason behind it.

"Aesop!" The loud voice startled him.

I look at the person in front of me. It was Naib. "Sorry, I'm spacing out. What is it?"

"Here. A letter for you. I don't know from who though. I found it in front of the door this morning." I frowned but take the letter anyway. "Thanks." Naib nodded at my words and walked away.

I just stare at the letter on my hand without any words. Who sent me this? Hmm this is kinda suspicious. I'll just read it in my room. I got up and grab my makeup box then walked to my room before closing the door behind me. No one ever sent me a letter before, but I'm curious to know what's inside. I sit on my bed and open the letter slowly. I hope its not something bad. I don't want to get into trouble.

My eyes widen at what's written in the letter.

==============================
A/N:

Best moment of writing ever. I'm writing while eating banana chips. Heaven. Lmao nothing related to the story.

So I want to ask your opinion. Do you want smut? *lenny face* Okay bye.

Ken has left the wattpad.