The hospital?

I woke up to carter and sammy smack caming me while Nash and cam watched.
I ran out into the bathroom, knowing they would post that on vine. They slapped the shaving cream on me so hard that it opened my one cut up. My face starting itching as I remembered I was allergic to this brand. My face puffed up as I couldn't breathe. I called for Hayes knowing how comforting and calming he was. He called 911 right away as he grabbed my neddle out of my purse. It didn't work well, since u couldn't breathe very well. Hayes never panicked but he was this time. cam came running in. "Omg." I heard from him. Finally the ambulance came as I asked for just Hayes to come with me. I was mad at Sammy. A. he shouldn't have smacked cam me then he caused me an allergic reaction. Hayes whispered to me "it will be alright" multiple times. I gripped his hand tightly. Then I blacked out and came back in a hospital room. Hayes was right next me close to tears. He smiled when he saw me awake. Cam and Nash came running in with "are you okay!?" "Omg I am so sorry we let them do this!"
"It's fine guys" I said giggling.
Sammy came running in you "okay car"
"Get out Sammy" I said angringly
"Why are you mad at me!" He shouted
"Because you caused me to be here!!"
"You are fine, it was an accident"
Cam pushed him and shut the door on his face. "Sorry we didn't do anything"
"It's okay"
After the boys left Hayes stayed as we talked and watched TV I was leaving soon thankfully. I thanked Hayes and told him how lucky I was to have a Bestfriend like him. He smiled the leaned in. We had a quick kiss, until we saw the door open and