Chapter 5

Yep... I've definitely been scarred. The thing has been haunting my dreams since I went into the warehouse. It has now been a week since I went and made the stupid mistake to go in there... but that's not what has been scarring me. It's definitely moved out of the warehouse. I'm sure of it. The footsteps from the warehouse still occurrs during the day... but at night, it comes from different places. It comes from the school. It comes from the highway. It comes from the pavement outside the house. The thing is angry. I got away... no one has ever gotten away from him. It's going to hunt me down. This of course, I can't really prove... but I'm still sure of it. I can feel it.

On a lighter note, a new kid came into our class yesterday. His name is Ryan Treethan. He comes from another town. He lives near where I do actually. A few houses away. He's pretty shy but from what I've discovered so far, he's also pretty smart and athletic. I like him. He seems cool. I've just got to find out if he's brave. A few pranks from other class members will discover that answer for me. They do that generally to new kids. Not enough so it's mean but enough to connect with them and make them feel at home. I honestly think it scares them instead of helping them, but I let them do it anyway. I couldn't care less what they do to the kids.

Oh... by the way... I've decided to go into the warehouse again.