Supercharging (a Minecraft fanfiction)

Disclaimer: I don't own Minecraft, only my OC, and this... thing that I created. I also don't profit from this either.

Drienne was, for all purposes, a creeper, but right now, she didn't exactly look like one. No, she looked more like a... Minecraftian? She thought that was the term Her Lord used.

If she was completely honest with herself, she wouldn't of thought she actually looked like one of them, but when she and a few of the other mobs had pressed this question to Steve, Lord Herobrine's brother and, as some whispered, his lover, he had explained to each of them how they would be seen to the humans.

He had told her that she was a little on the short side, skinny, and tan, which was supposedly an, um, attractive thing. When he said that, Steve had got a warning glare from his younger brother and had quickly changed the subject to another part of her appearance.

Steve mentioned her sandy blonde hair and green attire - a zip-up with the hood being a creeper face, skirt, long socks and boots. She had felt her face heat up when he said that her golden-hazel eyes were sure to catch attention from the local males, then added with a cute giggle, 'or other girls!' To which her Lord coughed and added 'if she were that way inclined.'

She had assumed that they had made a joke that none of them would understand by the way Steve had laughed. Though she had to admit, having arms was proving extremely useful, especially as now she could give the mobs that annoyed her a good slap.

She was broken from her reverie as a large clap of thunder was heard from above and a light  rain started, she made her way towards her Tierant's (a Tierant is the name of a patrol of mobs) base, in a cave that ran underneath the North Running River. On maps that she had found on her prey, it had been called something else, but it hadn't been clear - probably because of the explosion.

Now she had to spread the news that it was raining, so there wouldn't be any injured endermen . After telling the closest scout of the current weather, she ventured out into the downpour, grinning and skipping. For some reason, she couldn't care that she looked like a little girl, it felt good to be able to feel the cold water, instead of just being warm no matter what.

The rain was freezing, but the air humid and this made it both cold and warm at the same time, if that was possible. She could feel a foreign energy in the air around her, she couldn't really remember it being there before, and it made her slightly uncomfortable.

A flash of lightning lit up the sky and the laugh that had begun to bubble up from her throat, to fend off the incoming unease, died on her lips. Drienne shuddered.

She decided suddenly that she would go back to the cave, even if she knew she was just frightening herself. Nothing to be afraid of, nothing to be afraid of, nothing, nothing.

Without warning, an abrupt, agonizing pain shot through her body, consuming her entire being, her thoughts stopped short, tears ran down her face and then... Numbness.

Oh, by Notch! Was she dead? She couldn't be! And she wasn't, because just as sudden as her body stopped, her eyes snapped open and her body convulsed. Drienne couldn't remember closing them, nor could she remember falling to her knees, but the most shocking thing was that she felt alive. As if electricity was at the core of her, the currents her veins, the static lifting the hairs on her arms.

Even though this was happening, she felt terrified. what had happened? Had she changed? Did she look hurt? Drienne grimaced, she certainly felt it. She stumbled over to the nearby river, falling to her knees for a second time and forced herself to look in the water.

To say she was shocked was an understatement, her whole appearance had changed, you could partially tell who she was, but it seemed as if she had grown a couple of years older, that she had matured.

The more... natural looking changes would have been that her face had thinned, yet her body had filled out, giving her curves, her legs were slender, and her... um, her breasts were, uh... larger?

She blushed at the thought and then noticed that her eyes had changed as well, they were dark red in place of the golden colour. Her hair had changed too- sharp mint green strands framed her face and fell in front of her eyes. It was then that she noticed that coils of electric wire floated about the air in front of her and they wound around her limbs, made patterns that followed her fingers when she drifted them before her eyes.

Drienne shook the wonder away and stared toward Lord Herobrine's mansion, if anyone knew what had happened, it would be him, or Steve. She needed the answers and gritted her teeth through the pain, while making her way to where the twin brothers would unknowingly be.