Problems

"Come on Jake!"team 10shouted as they pulled Jake in front of a door. "Noo that's Logan's apart me!" Jake shouted.Anthony knocked on the door. "Sorry were late someone was messing about!" "No I don't want to see Logan!"Jake yelled. Team 10 and mike grabbed Jake into the room. Jake saw Logan and yelled "no way!". "How did u get him to come he's ignored me for 2 weeks."Logan said. "Sit down jakey."Tony(Anthony)said in his innocent voice so Jake did.

Logan POV

"Tell them logey!"mike said. "But....!"I said. Mike stared at him and I sighed. "Bro.I'm sorry she forced me. She made me drunk. She abused me into having a relationship with her.please forgive me I'd die for you.I regret it so bad please don't hate me because I'll always care about you little bro!" Jake looked up.He looked mad but hurt. "I..."he said. "Please bro for me and team 10 your not the same person!"

JAKEYS POVV:

"I forgive u bro"I said.Suddenly, there was a ringing sound. Anthony looked at his phone and answered his call. "WHAT!!!" He yelled in a angry but really hurt voice. He throwed his phone at the floor. "What happened!"I yelled. Tony stared at Logan then he snapped. "YOU PLAYER I CANT BELIEVE YOUR MY BROTHER!!!"he yelled at Logan. "What!?"logey said. "You had sex with my girlfriend!" Anthony yelled as he ran out of the door."Tony!"I. Shouted.