Prologue

My name is Isabella Addison Santos. I am 15 years old and in high school i am really smart that i skipped a grade and i am now i sophomore with my best friends we were always really smart and that why the pack can be rude to us at times.Yes i said pack, we are werewolves and i know it sounds scary but you all those myths aren't exactly true.We don't change every full moon once we shift for the first time we can change when we want and we don't feed on humans.know there are somethings about shifting that are important if you family are from higher rank, if there alphas,betas,third in command and omega(who are the lowest ranks they are the "punching bag" of the pack) this also includes the warriors they shift at age of three as a cub and there actual change is when we turn fifteen then every other command wolf changes at the age of sixteen and after our shift we can find our mates.Mates are our soul mates cliche right i know, they suppose to love us unconditionally and  be there when we need them.we can find our mates like i saw once we first shift we know there are our mates by the look of our eyes, they smell wonderful each with its individual scent and for the sparks as soon as we touch them sparks grow and feel like the fourth of July after we find our mates we go through the mating process first imprint them for us to imprint them we touche them and  we have to bite them were our mark is suppose to go on the full moon we then mate them for that we have to have sexual intercourse and we bite them the second time in the same spot then last but not least we mark them we have to bite each other while having sex this all happen through out a year or as soon as the female is ready a mate is for life you don't have to get marry but the mating process is like a marriage but some wolves marry there mates for the humans to know that they off limits.Ever since i been little i been bully because i am smart well not exactly bully i been call names but they never abuse me or anything the closest to that will be a push but i am the beta's  daughter and my family is friends with the alpha and third in command besides i am what people say beautiful but i consider myself pretty.i have a nice body and got curves in all the right places my friends say i should were clothes that are revealing but i like to keep my body hidden from all the pervert eyes although i decide to change and were clothes i bit more revealing and but make make up and let my hair more loose then in the bun that it always been.

**************************************************************************************************************

***************

Bella's pov

buzz buzz.. uggh stupid alarm clock. its been a week since winter break and now we have to get ready to go back to  school. so i decide to take my friends advice and have a little change hoping that Aidan will notice sighing i decide to wake up and took a shower dry my self straight my hair and decide to straight my hair and i added some make up just the basic foundation some mascara and lipstick, i went to my room and started to look for something and its winter so i decide to go comfortable and settle for a white top with short sleeves, black jeans and my gray knitted uggs my gray sweatshirt  and some diamond stud earrings i took my bag with me downstairs and went to get breakfast.In my family  we always eat as a family it doesn't matter if we go to school or work. This morning we ate chocolate chip pancakes with scramble eggs and bacon with orange juice. i finish my last bite and sip of juice and said bye to my parents and headed to school with my brother he is three years older then me."Mark ready to go to school" i said to him "i guess i just cant wait to see my friends and of course the girls". my brother and his buddies are players except for a few and they all promise to stop as soon as they find there mates " omg bro you got to seriously stop besides what if one in one of those times you with a girl and then happen to find your mate you seriously think she will believe you'll stop" i told him very seriously " ehh i know where you coming from isa i really do but its just my life style" he said. " whatever bro" and that was the last thing we said and we climb to his car and drove in silence with only the music playing from the radio.As we got there most of our friends were their so  we park and went to them to the inside of the building seeing as is cold outside. we headed inside and greeted our friends i said hi to all my girls and then the guys and lastly i said hi to Aidan he is the alpha son and soon to be alpha, we greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. we look  at me from to to bottom and front and back and said "isa you look beautiful ". "thanks" i answer blushing. "hey Aidan our parents are on a two day trip for  business being that today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday how bout we have a party at my house" my brother ask Aidan ." yea sure bro that awesome i get the drinks and people and you get the food and time at your house hows that" Aidan told him. " awesome " my brother respond back. we all headed to class and first to third block we have different classes and we see each other from lunch to the last block were we have same classes.

*****************************************************************************************************************

+++ after school====

Aidan pov

I cant believe that isa decide to change. she always been beautiful and she has a killer body but for some reason she wants to hide it. Me and the guys were in the game room just fooling around, when they decide to play truth or dare. we were playing all going nice and smooth and then it was my turn by the time mark Isa brother had to go home and so we bid our goodbyes and continue the game of course i choose dare." i dare you to make Isabella fall in love with you,take her virginity and dump her in front of the whole school" Lincoln said. i was shock and couldn't even speak . I-I don't know man its to risky" i told him stuttering a bit. Mark came back out of no where and i was there scare that he heard everything." i don't know the dare and i don't care but a dare is a dare and you have to do it" Mark said i was shock he doesn't  even know and he is telling me that i have to do it." i agree with him unless your a pussy to do it " Lincoln said to me " fine I'll do it. " good" they both said and mark comes up to me and said what was the dare Lincoln look at me and smirks." oh just to make one of the whore to fall in love with me" i said and Lincoln came in back of me "yea man isn't a good dare" Lincoln said " yup totally" Mark agree. I left them with there conversation and headed to my room to rest.

Samuel pov

I can not believe that Aidan could agree to that dare just to prove he isn't a chicken poor Isabella and to lie to mark about that dare and come up with something else is like he saying Isabella is a whore which clearly isn't. I left the game room and search for Aidan and found him in his room. i knock the door and it was briefly open"hey can i have a talk with you" in said to him."yea sure  cousin come in and close the door he said sitting up "I-I don't agree with the dare its a cruel dare" i told him nervous as fuck. " i agree with you but its a dare and as future alpha i have to do it and if i don't I'll look like a weak alpha and i cant have that beside she can't fall in love she is waiting for her mate so therefore she like me not love me" he said. " well yes but what if she does and ends up heartbroken embarrassed and dishonor" i said " look it just a dare okay and don't think i don't know you like Isabella but lets be serious she been crushing on me since we were kids and that makes the dare easy and besides she will never see you as something more then  just friends and beside i think you guys will make a good couple you know two nerd hahaha" he said and throw be to a wall and laugh in my face. " get the Fuck away from me and Fuck You how can you be so selfish and an asshole i make sure isa doesn't fall for your trap" i yelled at him "listen and listen to me if you open your fucken mouth i swear i forget about you being my cousin and i'll kill you and ill make sure she hates you keep your little self away from this dare and mind your own business " he said in low and deadly voice and release the hold he had me in again " whatever " i spats at him.

Mark pov

i am happy that my little sister decide to change her appearance a little and decide to show what she has. i mean she has a nice body and her personality is so nice she is sweet and caring i am proud that she is my sis. i still can't believe that they actually dare Aidan to seduce a hoe that something to watch and see.

.

A/N: HEY GUYS SO HERE IS THE NEW AND REVISE PROLOGUE AND I TRY TO HAVE THE  FIRST CHAPTER  ASAP ! AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE COMMENT,  VOTE, AND FAN AND IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN DOING A COVER AND CAST HELP  EMAIL ME AT ignitethesparks1@gmail.com