Chapter 1

"Watch were you're going freak!"

"Sorry" I mutter as my books almost fall to the ground.

Hi I'm Bailey and I'm the nerd of the school. I'm the one that always gets picked on by everyone, has never been in trouble and the one that does homework for everyone, speaking of homework here comes Callum for his.

"Hey do you have my homework" he asks

"Umm yeah just a sec" I say as I tuck my redish brown hair behind my ear and go to get his homework from my locker, "here" I say and give him the homework

"Thanks billy" he says an walks away

"Umm it bailey" i whisper but he didn't hear me, he was already going to his friends.

"RING!"

"Crap I'm gonna be late" i say to myself as i rush to first lesson, only to bump into someone

"Oh god im sorry, here let me help you" say... I dont even know who he is "im so sorry, im zach by the way ive just started school here" he says as he picks up the last book and hands it to me,our hands brushing along each others leaving a tingling sensation behind as he gives me a big smile.

Blushing slightly I whisper a quick thanks and make my way quickly to lesson.... Gosh im so late Mr. Jackson isn't gonna be very happy.

"Hey! Wait up...." Zach says as he runs to catch up with me "what class are you in now?"

"Umm im in maths with Mr. Jackson"

"Cool so am I we can walk together" zach says smiling at me

"Yeah okay" i whisper quietly hugging my books close to me as i pick up my speed trying to get to class as fast as i could.

When we finally got to the door i was slughtly out of breath, opening the door softly hoping Mr. Jackson was distracted I walk in slowly thinking that I would get to my seat unnoticed.

"How nice of you to grace us with your presance bailey"

Blushing as the whole class stares at me " s-sorry sir I..."

"She was showing me to class sir, im zach ive just moved here" zach says and gives me a wink, making me blush more.

"Okay, well dont let it happen again bailey and welcome to north lakes school zach"

Saying a quick appology to Mr. Jackson i hurry to my seat with zach taking the seat next to me. I could feel the stares...no glares of all the girls in class when zach came and sat next to me not even glancing at them as he passed their desks but kept his eyes on me...... Today is gonna be a long day