Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Party In The USA

*DELILAH'S POV *

Demi stayed the whole night with me, gently rocking me back to sleep after waking me from the countless bad dreams. Not once did she leave, even when I was pretty sure I had given her a dead arm from laying on it for hours. Not once did she complain or tell me to get over myself.

It was nice. I felt safe, and cared for. It was a feeling i hadn't felt in years. I didn't want it to end.

"Delilah, we need to talk." my heart stopped. This was it, she was going to tell me I was too much work and they no longer wanted me. Of course, that's why she stayed! One last hurrah.

"We've all been in England for quite a while now, and Maddie misses her friends, we all do. Dallas has a job that she needs to get back to soon or run the risk of losing customers. I also have to get back to America because I need to start promoting my up coming album.
So we've all made the decision to go back to America in two days time." she wrapped her arms around me once more and held me close. My heart was beating so fast I was sure Demi could hear it. I felt sick. I was just beginning to come to terms with having a family that cared about me and now it was ending already.

" But we'll miss you far too much you know. " I shrugged.

" I would, um, I would miss you all too. Its been nice...getting to know every one. Yeah, I will really miss you all." I snuggled closer to her and buried my face in her shoulder. I didn't want her to see the pain I was sure would be visible on my face. I didn't want them to leave but I didn't know how to make them stay with me. My heart was breaking as I clung to my older sister, desperate for comfort.

"Then come with us. Come stay a few weeks in America. We can show you where we grew up! And you'll get your own room which we can decorate to suit you! And you can meet all of our other family like our auntie and our cousins. Come on Lilah, it'll be fun I promise. " Demi pulled away from the hug, a huge grin plastered across her face. Her eyes held a sparkle of excitement that I couldn't possibly say no to.

"OK, you're on!"

It wasn't like there was much keeping me in England. I knew i would miss my friends and I'd miss the other runaways but this was a once in a life time opportunity. I could go live with a family that actually wanted me. And id be in America!

A:/n hello everyone and thank you for reading. I must apologise for how long it has taken me to upload this small chapter and for that I am sorry.
I will try to get back in to writing this book!

In the meanwhile, I now have a youtube channel dedicated to exploring abandoned buildings, ghost hunting and ghost stories so if you wouldn't mind checking it out that would be amazing. I currently have two videos up and am planning on filming a ghost related one some time this week, so watch this space! Thank you all for your endless support

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC_F4lLdGLPFO_B5SqqO5Puw