Chapter 14 - I promise

Noelles Pov:

I'm sitting on the bleachers while watching the cheerleaders practice.Skylar is the head cheerleader and is really good.

I hate that basketball players have practise at the same times as the cheerleaders because literally every guy is staring at Sky.

I know I said I have no problem with her wearing her cheerleader uniform but I don't like that other people are staring at her like that.

Skylar then walks over to me and I couldn't help but smile."Hey you."she said and put her hands on my knees.

"Hello beautiful."I replied and leaned a bit forth.

"How long is your practice going?"I asked.

"30 minutes to go."she responded and I pouted.

"Oh come on it's not that long."she said chuckling.

"But I want to cuddle!And these guys are staring at you and I don't like it."I told her and I pouted again.

She turned around to look at them and they just smirked at her.She then turned back to me and smiled before leaning in and kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss and softly cupped one of her cheeks with my hand.I put my other hand on her waist,pulling her closer.

She then sat down on my lap putting her legs on my side and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Okay girls I think that's enough."Lizzie said while pulling Skylar from my lap.

Sky chuckled and gave me one last kiss before walking back to the other cheerleaders.

I look back at the basketball players and they all looked at me with wide eyes.I just chuckled to myself and then look back at Skylar.

*****

I walked into the house without Sky because she has to make a call so she stayed outside for it.

When I walked into the living room I couldn't believe what I saw.Jackson and Nate are making out on the couch.

"Oh my god!"I halfway yelled and Jackson jumps of Nate's lap.

"What are you doing here Noelle!"Jacksom yelled and stood up while going through his hair.

"Well I live her."I responded and crossed my arms.

"I should go.."Nate said and Jackson nodded.He then got up and walked out without saying a word.

"You can't tell anyone about this!"Jackson said and I actually could see fear in his eyes.

"I'm not going to tell anyone.I promise."I replied and he let out a big sigh.

"How long are you two together?"I asked with a smile and he smile too.

"2 weeks."he replied and blushed a little.

"Dad is going to hate me if he finds out."he said worried and sat down on the couch.

I walk over to him and sat down next to him."He's not going to hate you."I told him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"How would you know?"he asked and turned to look at me.

"Because when I came out to dad he was supportive and told me no matter what he'll always be here for me."I said and his eyes widened.

"Oh you're.."he started and I nodded.

"Oh..cool."he said and gave me a small smile.

"Sorry how I acted the past days...I was just so upset with myself that I let  everything out on you."he apologise and I smiled at him.