twentyninth

im sorry -chesca
———————
YUUEI
———————

"kacchan's back! he's with a girl!" deku exclaims as he sees boom boy walking through the corridors with a pretty girl in hand.

once the group who shared a single braincell was alerted, they immediately spoke.

"[YOUR NAME]"

"IS"

"FUCKING"

"HERE"

"i thought she was fucking bakugou," says jirou.

oh, how she can't wait to bully bakugou >:)

"fuckers," bakugou speaks. "we're fucking back."

"ohohoho, could you be bAbYgIrL?" jirou sneakily snakes her arm around [your name]'s.

and this causes bakugou to be just a little bit jealous.

"the one and only!" [your name] replies, radiating 😎 power.

"move your fucking arm, jirou."

"eh? what's the harm in her holding on to my arm?" [your name] innocently asks.

"yeah, bakugou. what's the harm?"

bakugou slightly leans in and whispers something, making sure it was loud enough for jirou to hear as well.

"she's a fucking lesbian and," he stops. "and-," he seems to be too shy to say what he wanted to say.

he pulls her away from jirou and pulls [your name] into a hug. he leans his head on her shoulder as he tightens the hug and makes faces at jirou who's now behind [lyour name].

"and she might fucking take you and your s-stupid heart or some shit..."

"as much as i don't wanna ruin this fricking moment, i'm fricking bisexual."

unknown to bakugou, everyone in their classroom heard ever

kaminari, who was getting all teary, whispers, "he's so soft now."

"i can't wait for them to get married ☺️!!"

"kirishima, dude. istg man. how the fuck did you just emoji in real life ???" questions sero just like he did chapters ago.

"sero, this is the last fucking chapter so stop being irrelevant smh 🤧 !!"

"mina, what the fuck?" sero is fucking frustrated. give him some attention, bro.

and answers.

kaminari speaks, "sure, emoji-ing in real life is a cool thing