Tara Savelo and Lady Gaga

I KNEW IT!

Chapter 1

An unexpected encounter.

It was just after Gaga's show in Romania. I was fixing my huge make-up bag and preparing my brushes for her next show, then Gaga walks in her dressing room, still wearing her robe made entirely of silk that she always wears when she performs Marry the Night and The Edge Of Glory, she looks so beautiful. "Hey Tara, could you help me with my heels? My feet are killing me.... Tara?". I couldn't help but feel speechless as she looked at me with that magical look on her face.

"W-w-what?" I said in a shivering voice.

I hope she didn't notice me staring blankly at her.

"Oh dear, are you going deaf listening to me sing over and over again? Haha. I said could you help me with my heels please?" she jokes.

"Oh, why of course, how could i get sick of listening to you? You're Gaga, the LADY GAGA and sorry, I've been thinking about stuff lately"

I bent over to remove the straps off her 6 inch heels she had customized to be filled with lots of metallic thorns sticking out in leather, then she stopped me.

"Thinking about what? On how sexy I am?" she gags.

"Oh Gaga, how can I stop thinking about how sexy you are?" I bantered. "But no, it's just that I've been liking this person for so long and I don't know if "he" feels the same way"

There was a 30 second silence then she puts out a scream.

"OH MY GOD, YOU LIKE FREDDIE!"

"Oh God! Gaga! No. No. No. Nooo!"

We both tittered hysterically causing Lane to open the door and ask

"Are you two ladies okay?"

"We're good Lane, you can close the door now." Gaga replied giggling.

"I worry about you two sometimes."

Lane closed the door with a mysterious look on her face. Then Gaga let out a not-so-loud scream "Whoo?!?!"

"I'm sorry Hun, but I can't tell you yet."

I reply making her pout her lips as a plead to tell her. But I still refused to tell her.

"Fine, let's make a Monstervision later, it might just clear your head from all this stress your "love life" is giving you, just you, me and Freddie. Okay?" She said in such an angelic way. "Yeah, I'd like that." We looked at each other, each with a different kind of smile. "Whoops! I almost forgot about my fans! Gotta go meet them! I'll be back dear!" She leaves blowing me a kiss.

Oh my goodness, do you think she knows? I've been having a crush on her since she first hired me, but I just kept it deep in me. And I still can't tell her how I feel until she feels the same way. I'll just have to wait.

15 minutes has passed then she came knocking on the door, I still haven't fixed my entire collection due to over-thinking. "Tara? Can I come in?"

I open the door then I see her glowing eyes staring right back at me.

"Are you joking? This is YOUR dressing room, you don't have to ask." I smiled at her with such ease.

"But baby, I might catch you doing something naughty" she then winks.

Wait, did she just call me "Baby"?

"Alright. C'mon Tara, let's go to the hotel and I'll make you some tea."

Gaga is probably the sweetest thing on Earth. She'll do anything for you, even if she knows she can't, she'll try her best.

So we head out of the stadium and get inside our black porsche, she then chooses to sit next to me and grabs my head and places it on her shoulder.