Chapter. 11

Dekota's POV:

It's been about two weeks since I've been staying with Lucas and I'm about ready to go the fuck home. Like it was all good for the first three days. Then after we went to the gun range he's been so distant. Yes we sleep in the same bed but, he's still mad distant to me. He barely talks to me and when he does its those rude ass one or two word answers. It's cool though I'm just going to leave. Izzy hasn't contacted me in weeks so I don't see the point in staying. I was currently getting dressed for work, I had packed me and Kyrie's bags early this morning. He was going to come home with me in two days, only because Luc wants to take him out some where so he can chill with a man. I feel like it will be good for him mainly because he's always up under me. If his daddy wasn't such a pussy nigga then he'd be fine.

After putting on my black scrubs I went in to the bathroom to put my hair in a top not. Once done I grabbed my bags and phone and headed to my car.

"Nunnie where are you going?" Vicky asked as her and Chrissy came down the stairs.

They followed me out side and to my car. After putting my bags in the trunk I finally answered her, "Leaving."

"The fuck? Why?" Christina asked with a pout on her chubby face.

"Cuz I miss my house."

"Really? Come on now fuck Lucas' attitude that he got outta no where. You gotta stay for us." Vicky said as they came and hugged me.

"Y'all asses can come with me. I'm not stopping ya but I have to go. By bebes love y'all." I said as I pushed them off of me and got in car.

They sighed but waved as I pulled off and made my way to the hospital. I really was trying to be cool with Lucas. I was even just finna forget about when he hurt my feeling and that shit with O'mega. Well I guess he has the problem with me now. It's okay I'll get over it, shit wasn't that deep any how. Pulling into the hospital my anger grew. Today I had to care for April, the chick whom can't love her blessing. She just hit her three month mark and says she's feeling worst. If she would learn to take care of herself and realise that she is not just one person anymore then maybe she would be feeling right. Its not just her it's two people now and I wish she could see that.

After clocking in I got on the elevator and made my way to the third floor. When I was close to her room I noticed A male voice that I hadn't heard before. Peeking in I could see I dude with long dreads sitting by her bed. Well I guess she found her baby's father.

"Hey April how are you?" I asked once I walked in.

"Not so well my belly hurts." She said with a whine.

"Well let me take a look at your blood pressure, and then a few more test before I go and get the doctor." I replied getting the machines ready.

The random dude was just staring at it was lowkey creeping me out.

"Um may I ask who you are and why the hell you keep staring at me?" I asked after I was done.

"Well damn ma hello to you to." He said with a chuckle.

"I'm not your mama." I said mugging him. I hate a disrespectful guy. Like the only man that can call me ma, mamas, shorty, or anything else is my man. But I don't think I have one of those. Well Lucas is the only exception because he's just... Lucas.