Chapter 1| break up, tears, and whole lot of starbucks

Song of chapter: Something in the way you move by Ellie Goulding

*unedited*

"You are going." Maya seethes to me and glares at me like a mom talking to a child.

"Why, must I go?" I ask her, Maya wants to go to the home football game. We've been to every single one, even the ones that are away. All because Maya wants to watch Danny play, her boyfriend.

Guess who gets drag along, this girl.

"Well, who else is going to keep me company?" She ask in a 'duh' tone.

"The stranger next you in the stands, make conversation."

"Sorry hon, you're going with me." She says crossing her arms and shake of headX

"You're lucky it's a home game, Just saying." I saying putting my hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, yeah  come on lets get to my house so we can get ready!" Maya says. We walk off campus to Maya's car and drive to Maya's condo. Maya is the only child of big business man therefore she is very spoiled, she tries to spoil me by buying me stuff all the time but I refuse it. But she ignores me-like usual-and buy's me things anyway. She's just annoying like that.

We get to her condo and I go straight to the fridge. I'm starving after sitting through 2 lectures today. I grab some grapes and put them into a bowl. Then I walk into Maya's room. She already has on a pair of shorts, a T-shirt that has Danny's number on it. With her strawberry hair in a ponytail. She looks at me and throws me that same outfit; expect my shirt is blue while hers is red.

I throw my hair into ponytail as well. Both our shirts stop just above are belly button. Maya and I got are belly button's pieced on my 19 birthday, when it was our second year of collage. So we always try to show it off when we are together at games.

"Get your butt over here, I need to put the black stripes on your face." Maya says as she puts on the second stripe on her face. I walk over their and she puts on the stripes.

"I called Preston to meet us there." I say. Preston's my boyfriend, we've been dating almost a year. He confirms he's coming. Maya and I grab are phones and cash then we leave.

We get out of the car, and start walking towards the stands. We get whistled at by a couple of guys, I roll my eyes. While Maya flips them off.

Danny is waiting for us at the ticket counter like usual. Maya runs into his arms and kisses him. Then Danny turns to me, I give him a hug. Danny and I had already been friends before Maya and him started to date. So it's my duty to always threaten him if he breaks Maya's heart or cheats on her. I will duck tape his 'little friend' to his leg. Danny know's I'm not bluffing either.

"Did she force you to come?" Danny asks as we pull away from each other.

"What do you think?" I ask in a 'duh' tone. Danny just laughs while I send him a death glare.

"Shall I escort you to your seats?" Danny ask as he wraps an arm around Maya. We follow Danny to our usual seats. He kisses Maya and tells us he'll see us after the game. Maya just sits their like a love struck puppy, staring at Danny has he walk's away.

I hit her on the back of the head.

"Hey what was that for?" She ask's while rubbing the back of her head.

"Did your mother ever teach you not to stare at people." I ask, Maya hits my arm.

"I can't help that I'm in love." She says with a sigh.