Death by Sleep Deprivation(1)

"You really should get some sleep." Min-min prodded your face.

     "No."

     Min-min's knuckles tapped against the side of your desk," You NEED to get some sleep."

     you finally look up from your 'project' and gave a look to the intruder sitting on your desk.

     "Get off."

       "Jeez, I'm so very terribly sorry your highness," Min-min pause and pointedly glared at you. "No."

      "D'you know what, I give up. If you die, tell them I tried." and with that Min-min strutted out, leaving you alone in her IT lab.

       Which is a bad idea, it turns out, for you.

       After finishing sketching out the new design on your electronic drawingboard, you went over to one of the computers and put the headset on.

        Logging in to the game, your friend from the game walked over to your avatar.

      " How come you're online at this hour?" He typed in the chat.

         Dust: "Says you."

          He sent over an awkward emoji.

          SugaryLuca: "The new map's open. They're all going for the record."

         Dust: "Lunar Forest?"

         SugaryLuca "Yep. Team?"

         "Sure."

         you click open the map on the screen and jumped into the portal.

         Luca stood infront of the entrence with two other players. 

        you raise an eyebrow, y/n turned her mic on.

       "I thought we're flying solo."

         A second later Luca's voice came through, " Well these idiots had nothing better to do and this is my only way of  actually getting to do this."

       " Hey it's actually a girl! Way to go Su--" another voice came through her headset.

         "SHUT UP, Kookie." Luca's hissed to the guy who just spoke. " She doesn't know."

        "Okie dokey Yoon--" The sound of a muffled scream.

         " What else was I meant to be?" you ask curiously.

          " Well we'd never thought that the expert player that partnered with ahem, Luca, would actually be of the feminine gender." Instead of the squealing chipmunky voice of JumpingKookies, the sexy voice of the character with the icon ' Mochi ' spoke.

            " You know, those people who pretend they are girls and stand behind the lines whenever people game and just earn the exp by not doing anything?"

            "I guess I'm supposed to be offended," she said as she led her character through the gates.

              " But I'll just make you audience to prove my point." 

                 With that she led the team through the gates to Lunar forest.

                you're archer, the guy with the username 'Mochi'  assassin, Kookie's healer and Luca the  magic wielder.

              The new map called Lunar forest came out at midnight , pretty much all players on the server were waiting to get break records.