Chapter 1: The begining of school -_-

i'd caught the bus to School, and I was standing out front of the school gates Staring at the school buildings, "it's okay Charlie, it's not going to be any different to last Semester" I thought to myself, but I was lying, I knew this all will be hell. School, is a total drag.

I Slowly entered the school yard, Keeping my eye out for any balls flying my direction, or random people tipping food over me, I knew none of that was going to happen, But I was still cautious. I continued walking through the yard, looking around, People playing basketball, people hanging out. Nerds reading, It was like every other typical school, which if it was a typical school there were bitch's and when there are bitches, they usually come in packs.

My eyes drifted around the school as I was slowly walking through to get to the building my locker was in, I Seen Claudia, and her pack of dogs heading my way, Claudia had long blonde curly hair, tanned skin, and that natural crystal blue eyes mostly everyone has. But for some reason her blue eyes were different to everyone else's eyes. Oh that's right she has no soul.

Claudia's Blue soulless eyes set right to mine, and I got that Awkward butterfly feeling you get when you know something bad is about to happen, Claudia's eyes narrowed slightly, adding a fakes smile as she looked straight at me, her and her 3 dogs passed me, not saying, or doing a single thing. "well this is different" I thought to myself.

I suddenly felt something hit me in the back of the head; can you guess what it was? Yup that basketball I was meant to be keeping my eyes on, I heard laughter from behind me as a clenched the back of my head. This was no accident, I turned round and Looked at Claudia, her evil Smile gazed upon me, the basketball guys standing next to her, smiling, acting like they were the best, and I was... Lame, But I guess they were right, I didn't have any of their talents. I wasn't pretty, and I didn't play sport, and I had no idea how to cheerlead. But the thing I did have was a true personality. I didn't hide who I was. I just acted the way I am. I might not be as perfect as some of them cheerleaders. But at least I have a personality, instead of popularity.

"Charlie you should try catching the ball with your hands instead of the back of your head" one of the guys would say as he pulled funny faces, Claudia laughed, and... so did mostly everyone around me. "Loser! Loser! Loser!" they all said to me, my face went a little red, I wasn't exactly mad at them, more so the fact I was a little embarrassed. I didn't want to retaliate, or scoop down to their level.. but unfortunately... I did, I picked up that basketball, and looked Claudia straight in the soulless eyes, they narrowed as she glared straight back at me, I parted my lips slightly, and said one simple word, "Catch" I said throwing the ball as hard as I could Right towards Claudia's face, And guess what. Score for the so called Loser, it hit her dead on in the face then bounced down onto the ground, I smirked, she clenched her nose, blood rushing out into her hands, I few people laughed quietly. Then it went quiet. "You little bitch!" I heard as Claudia came running at me, she then grabbed me by the shirt yanking me around, "you will pay for this you rat!" she screamed in my face, it was kind of hard to take her seriously when she had blood dripping out of her nose, so I simply spat in her face, then shoved her away, walking off.

"EWWW!! That rat!" Claudia said, as she started to cry, I walked off proud, People staring at me, I couldn't tell if they were happy I did that, or if they knew something worse was coming my way in a few hours' time. Either way, I walked away happy as ever. My head hurt just a little but the look on her face when I threw that ball! Was just priceless.

I headed into one of the school buildings, walking through the hallways trying to remember which locker was mine. "Was It number 24... Or 42?" I said quietly, as I was walking backwards and forwards, trying to remember, but I just laughed, out loud, like an idiot. Lucky no one was around. But seriously, that ball? To her face? My god! This will be an eventful memory.