Welcome/ Chapter. 1

Smiley sits at the kitchen table eating dinner with her family, which consists of her mother father and two twin siblings-Luna and Leek

Smiley sits at the kitchen table eating dinner with her family, which consists of her mother father and two twin siblings-Luna and Leek. They sat around the table having a nice conversation about there day. Although she wasn't really paying attention, she was still enjoying the energy.

"Smiley,  honey are you excited about school starting back tomorrow?" Her father William asked stuffing stake in his mouth. He was a middle aged man with a big vibrant smile always plastered on his face.

"Yeah I can't wait to see my friends again." She replied.

She hadn't seen her small group of friends all summer due to the fact that she went on vacation. They went back to visit their family in there home town in Alabama. They had moved to Chicago four years ago during the summer before her freshman year of high school. She did missed some of the people back home but being down here for a few years she grew to miss them less day by day.

"Mmm, them big headed kids. They just gon' come back in my kitchen and empty my fridge. " Trina her mother spoke.

She was a tall curvy woman. She had ass for days and breast perfect for laying on. Her hight was just a bonus with those long silky smooth legs. William sure knew how to pick a beautiful woman. Plus she was a great daycare teacher and mother to her three children.

Her siblings giggled a little, "Yeah and we can't wait to start off with this high school bull. Long classes and harder work." Leek groaned as her grabbed his twin sisters hand as if for his own mental support.

Leek and Luna had a high yellow skin complexion, that they got from there very bright skinned father. As for Smiley she was a creamy chocolate brown, she guessed it was from a mixture of both parents. Her mother was a gorgeous dark skinned woman. Both luna and Trina had long shoulder length hair that bounced with curls. The men of the family both sporting nice clean fades. As for smiley she had cut her hair, as it now was probably about two inches. It's suited her and her spontaneous personality very well though. She was about 5' tall with a slime but slightly curvy body. She seemed to be gaining a few pounds though. Leek was 6'2 while his twin was about 5'6. Both taller then Smiley but one shorter then the other.

"Yeah but at least we made the teams this summer. You and Smiley with basketball and me with cheer." Luna spoke giving him a reassuring smile.

The rest of dinner was finished with light conversation between the family members. Once dinner was over and the table was cleared the kids headed to there room as there parents sat in the living room watching some late night television. Smiley closed herself in her room and locked her door. Her room was very plane and simple but she still loved it. Besides that just makes it easier to pack when she moves for college.

 Besides that just makes it easier to pack when she moves for college

She laid her School uniform on the bench at the bottom of her bed. Making it easier for her in the morning. After taking a shower she put on some tights and a oversized T-shirt. Laying down on her bed she soon drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

 Laying down on her bed she soon drifted off to a peaceful sleep

"Whitley steals the ball and dribbles down the court. She quickly shakes her opponent and makes the winning three pointer. Making the crowed scream her name and stomp their feet." Monica spoke out loud as she played in the mini court in her Dads back yard.

She stopped her movement as her phone began to ring from the plastic chair by the door. Rolling the ball in the grass where she knew the sun would directly shine in the day time, she made her way towards her phone. Seeing the contact she sighed but answered nevertheless.

"Yes mother?" She spoke.

"Monica get your behind back to the house. I didn't move us down here for you to disobey me further." Her mother yelled on the other end. Before she could respond the call was ended.

Sighing once more Monica made her way in to her fathers house. "Dad! Ima head out, love ya I'll call you tomorrow." She yelled on her way to the front door.

"Ight be safe and baby text me when you make it to ya mama house." With that she was out the door and in her car and driving off.

Monica was about 5'6. She was a little on the thick side. She had thick legs and she was a bit curvy, but her brest were a bit small. She had long curly hair that stopped at her waist and she was a bright skin. Her body was also littered in tattoos.

She had moved to Chicago during the summer with her mother and little brother. Her mother was still fuming that the court had made that choice. Her parents had been divorced for her entire life as far as she knew. She had never seen them happy and together... Ever. Both her parents fight for custody of her day by day in a court house. The court ruled that her mom have her but for her dad to have frequent visits.

Although she didn't know why her mother fought for her so much when its not like she really wanted her. She knew how much he mom hated her 'boyish' ways. On the other note her father loved her for her. He never made rude comments on the way she dressed or walked. He just cared about the fact of her happiness. That's why she wanted to be with him so badly.

Monica was soon entering her house and noted how quiet it was.

She must be putting Justin to sleep.

With that thought she quickly made her way upstairs and to her bed room locking the door. She wasn't in the mood for her mothers mouth. She was to tired and was already dreading having to attend her new school tomorrow. She took a quick shower and threw on a sports bra and boy shorts. Laying on her bed she sighed and fell into a much needed sleep.
_

_____________________________________

Issa_Me_Dionna