Hi everyoneee:) This is a new story that basically is finished. Do you want me to post everything like now or do you want some space in between? Also after the last part I'd appreciate if u want me to try to continue with some more parts:)

Harry sits in his little kitchen in the flat he brought when the war was over. He takes a sip of coffee, there was a light tapping sound at the window. Harry looked out and saw a brown owl at the window, he opened it and immediately recognised the letter on the owls leg. It was exactly like the one he got at his eleventh birthday, the yellowish parchment with the emerald letters. The Dursley's, who he had lived with was now in prison for child abuse, not in Azkaban, no in a normal prison, for witches and wizards of course but as normal as it could get. Harry decided to visit a mind healer after the war and when he opened up to her she immediately advised him to report it to the ministry, after some convincing he gave away and the judge sent Petunia and Vernon to prison and Dudley got a new family. It helped him with taking away the nightmares about his childhood, the dreams about the war was still there but not every night. When he started to see the mind healer she advised him to buy a flat or house a bit away from the magical community so he brought a flat just outside London, connected to the floonetwork. He decided he was done with fighting and didn't want to become an auror anymore, instead he wanted to become a teacher at Hogwarts, more precisely the DADA teacher.

Now to the letter, he opened it
'Hello Harry, I hope everything is good with you. I just wanted to now how you are doing. Attached to this note is the Hogwarts letter for your eight year and I hope you decide that you want to come. I hope you don't get lonely, you can always write to me!

Best wishes
Minerva'

Minerva and Harry had become quite close. She had helped him a lot to get rid of his guiltiness about all the offers in the war, along with Ron, Hermione, George and Fred (I can't kill Fred, just so you know). He takes out the thicker parchment

'Welcome back to an eight year at Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry

I want to welcome anyone who wants to come and redo their seventh year back to Hogwarts, send your response back to me. I will send the booklist and ticket to the train when I have received your owl.

Yours sincerely
Headmaster
Minerva McGonagall'

To be a professor Harry understood he would need his N.E.W.Ts so he decided to go for it, before he started overthinking

Harry takes the quill that lays on the table and scribble a response on the back of Minervas letter
'Hello Minerva, everything is good with me, I hope everything is good with you. I'm coming for my eight year at Hogwarts.

See you soon
Harry'