Ch. 4

LINDY

Nothing important.

Those words bothered me because in the back of my head, I felt something different from the way he said it. It felt like he was guarding something that he didn't want me to know.

Nothing important.

I groan inwardly and hated those words as it keeps entering my head. I have always trusted my gut feeling and my woman's instinct because for some reason, it is always goddamn right.

I know there is something but at the same time I don't want to pursue the thought of it that Harry is potentially hiding something from me.

I mean, what could he be hiding?

I flinched as soon as I heard the doorbell just as I was lost in my own thoughts.

I walked towards the bathroom door where Harry was taking a quick shower. I knocked and heard the water running, "Harry? Harry!"

"Yeah?" He hollers back.

"Did you call for any room service?"

"No! Why?"

I listen to the doorbell and it was gone, "Nothing!"

"I'll be out in a jiffy."

Just as I was about to walk back to the bed, there goes the doorbell again. There was a constant ring on the doorbell followed by a few knocks and it was already getting pretty annoying to hear. I didn't know who it was and neither of us were expecting to have visitors. I thought instantly that it was his fans who found his hotel room or it could probably be one of the paps. Probably from his team. He was still busy taking a shower so I decided to open it myself.

As soon as I opened it, my eyes widened by the greeting, "Surprise!"

It was Gemma.

She quickly threw herself at me and hugged me tightly. "Ooh my gosh it's so good to see you again!" She says with a thicker British accent.

"Hey Gemma! It's so good to see you again as well!" I greeted back.

We pulled ourselves away as she smiles at me and I was then reminded of how amazing their genes are. Gemma was just as beautiful.

"How have you been? Where's Harry? I texted him today. He didn't respond back. Did he tell you I texted him?" She talks fast, quite opposite to Harry.

"So it was Gemma who texted him." I thought and felt relieved.

Nothing important.

I shake my head sideways and tried to dismiss that thought in my head.

I smiled and wondered which one to answer since she has asked me questions after another. "I'm really doing great. Harry's still in the shower and I... didn't know you were here." I smiled.

"And I'm pregnant." I thought.

"Please, come in." I added.

I walked her inside the room and led her to the couch where she sat down so poised. I didn't know what to offer her because, till this day I am still starstruck by her beauty. She pushes the escaping tendrils of her platinum blond hair behind her ears.

"Wow! This room is amazing!" Her eyes around the room before she travelled them back at me. "And you look so lovely on your dress! C'mon sit down with me, I won't bite." She giggles.

I scooted my way beside her and sat down where she wanted me to.As I sat next too her with close proximity, I can really tell the similarities that she shares with Harry. Gemma smelled an elegant scented perfume which really suited her a lot. She looked so stunning even if she's just wearing something simple.