14

1 Month Later

"Remind me why he's mad again?" Yoongi leaned in, whispering loudly to Namjoon while they all stare at the pissed off brunet.

Taehyung glared at his soda before aggressively taking a sip.

"Cuz Jeon didn't bring an extra hoodie for him." Jimin nonchalantly responded, taking the fry that Hoseok was about to eat and pointing it at the boy wearing a thin black shirt before shoving the piece in his own mouth.. The redhead glared at Jimin to which the male only returned an innocent look. "Oh sorry, were you gonna eat that?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, pulling his tray of fries closer to his boyfriend and himself.

Taehyung who sat next to Yoongi, huffed. He took some from the tray and dipped them in ketchup.

"I swear to God. If you don't get your own fries, I'm leaving." Hoseok breathed out, pointedly glaring at the brunet and the pinket.

"No wonder you two are the exes." Jin voiced out, sipping his iced tea that he got from the shop next door. Jimin threw one of Hoseok's fries at him.

"Where's Jungkook anyways?" Namjoon questioned, snuggling under his boyfriend's arm as a silent sign not to start an argument.

"His mom needed him home to help around the house."

"Who cares." Taehyung grumbled pettily, crossing his arms to resemble a child throwing a tantrum.

"Jungkook can't always remember to bring a sweater for you, Tae." Hoseok chuckled, resting his arm arm around Yoongi's waist.

"How come he brings one every time I forget to bring one but the day I purposefully leave mine, he does too." Taehyung knew he sounded childish but at least his friends were used to it.

"Jeez, you act like his needy boyfriend. Jeon spoils you too much." Jimin scrunched his nose to which the brunet scowled.

"Well, I'm heading home now. There's nothing to do here anymore." The grumpy brunet stood up and dragged his feet toward the exit.

"Wow! Not at all offended or anything!" Jin yelled loud enough for a few other people to hear yet Taehyung ignored him.

The sun was annoyingly bright. The birds chirped like a motherfucking concert was live in the middle of the neighborhood. No clouds in sight which meant the UV rays would probably give him skin cancer.

It would've been a nice day if Taehyung wasn't so pissy for no real reason.

Why exactly was he mad? He wasn't too sure.

Though he did think back to Jimin's words. Maybe he was more irritated than mad. Irritated that him and Jungkook were still just friends who frustratingly act like a couple. He could ask the younger to be his boyfriend but at the same time he didn't want to.

It would be selfish of him.

What if Jungkook just got over his feelings for the brunet? And here's Taehyung asking him out and confusing the junior's feelings all over again. He's been through a lot in the past and the older just wanted him to be happy and follow his own wants for once without Taehyung interfering.

"She said, 'Kash, bitch you doin' too much.' I said, 'Shut up, hoe. You ain't doin enough.' Oh you fucking mad-" His ringtone embarrassingly went off.

Jungkook.

The male specifically asked for Taehyung to set that as his contact's ringtone. He created a Tiktok account and he suddenly didn't know how to act.