Dear Diary ~ Justin Bieber Love Story (Chapter One)

"Justin! Just because you're famous doesn't mean you can be lazy! Get up and tidy you're room!" Shouted my mom.

I just rolled over like she had said nothing. But then all of a sudden I sprung up from my bed.

"Oh no my girlfriend is coming over!" I scattered across the room and began to bin the trash.

Within an hour I had my room tidied.

I fell back to sleep and woke up hours later with big brown eyes staring directly at me.

I screamed, "Ugh who are you? Have you seen my girlfriend?!" I said trembling.

"Oh she's my sister. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I'll go get her!" Said the little girl.

I waited for my girlfriend to arrive.

"Justin!" She smiled.

"Erica!" I smiled back.

I went in for a hug.

"No Justin......I have something to say...." She muttered.

"What? Tell me!" I shouted, she had that look on her face which told me it wasn't good news.

"I cheated on you...I'm sorry!" She burst out crying and ran out the house.

How could she? I loved her and now this?

"How could she?" I cried, lifting up my pillow and pressing it onto my face while I cried.

I heard something clamping onto the floor. It was a diary. A big brown book. I looked at it and saw the name Krystal Cassidy on the front. I opened the first page to read:

Dear diary,

Today I woke up feeling like nothing. When I moved my arms it felt like the wind was blowing beneath me. Infact it felt like that everytime I moved. Was I...dead?

A loud bang interrupt what I was reading.

"Hello? Whoever you are, I warn you my mom is coming back from work soon! Show yourself!" I shouted making my way to the basement.

Just then I saw a bright light infront of my eyes and then the house returned to it's normal dark look.

"Who are you?!" I shouted.

I ran into the basement and saw....