Chapter 1: New Girl

"Alexandria Lynn Sean! You are going to be late" Patty Yelled.

Patty was Alli's mother, and Alexandria was Alli's full name. 

"Coming, Mom!" Alli said as she rushed down the stairs. 

Her hair was a blonde-ish color, she had bright blue eyes. Her make had looked like a perfesional did it. Alli was always into make-up. She loved doing cosmetology things, and that's what she wanted to me when she graduated. 

Alli was a Juinor in High School. She had left her old school, because she was always bullied for being an outcast. She was socially awkward, and battled Depression ever since she was in 8th grade. She used to self harm a lot but hasn't done it in a while. Alli had so many things wrong with her. She could never be good enough.

"Alli, you better get going." Patty said.

Alli took one last look in the mirror pur on her "hipster" glasses, and left.

Alli grabbed her car keys off the counter and left. She drove a Black with hot pink trimming, 2015 Mustang gt. They hadn't been released yet, but her father is CEO of a big Ford company and gets newer cars all the time. 

Alli blared her favorite song by All Time Low. As Alli pulled into the school parking lot she could already tell who was who. She was regreting this already! Alli pulled into a parking space and grabbed her bag and got out of her car. She started walking to the building until she ran into a tall handsome guy. 

"S-Sorry" Alli said.        

"It's good, I'm Kian by the way" Kian said.

"H-Hi, Kian."  Alli said as she was shaking.

"What's your name?" Kian asked.

"My name is Alexandria, but everyone calls me Alli" She finished.

"Well, Alli it's been a pleasure to meet you, have a wonderful first day" He said then kissed her on the cheek.

Alli was so confused. She was kind of frozen, but she snapped out of it, and kept going. She walked into school and headed to her first class where she bumped into a really adorable, charmng guy.

"Sorry!" Alli said.

"No, it's good, I'm Sam" he said. 

Sam kept staring at Alli with a huge smile on his face.

"W-W-What?" Alli said nevously.

"You're just really beautiful, where ya headed" He finally said.

"To Mrs. Frank's room" she replied.

"Me too, Can I walk you to class?" Sam asked 

"Why not." Alli said. 

They start to walk down the hall together.

"So where ya from?" Sam asked 

"Everywhere. I move all the time, because of my dads work." Alli started. "I am originally from Knoxville, Tennessee" She finished.

"I love that place!" He said excitedly. 

They arrived at the classroom and took their seats. The teacher came in and announced; 

"Hello class! I am Mrs. Frank for those of you who didn't know. We have a new student. Alexandria Sean, please stand up." She finished.

Alli felt centered out and started shaking and tears started rolling down her face. She felt the room getting smaller, she heard the voices in her head again. They where getting louder and stronger as the room got smaller. She started shaking hysterically and crying really hard. she fell to the floor and assumed the fetal position. She just sat there shaking, rocking back and forth and crying she couldn't stop.