Chapter 29

Previously,

I remember her cooking dinner for them. She would call (Y/n) then she'll stop for a moment realizing that (Y/n) isn't there, then burst into tears.

They're dad, has been blaming himself a lot. Last night he started to drink.
____________________

Evan's Pov

We made it to the hospital and went into (Y/n)'s hospital room. I see her laying have a gas mask on her face. I walked up to her. I pat her head. I remember parting her head. She liked it. She likes us patting her head.

"(Y/n), " Bryce calls. I didn't look at him. I kept my eyes on (Y/n). "Please wake up."   I hear Bryce's voice cracking. I hear the door open. I turn to the door. Seeing Bryce leave. I looked around. Daniel is not here. Nor Mal, Ryan, and Luke. I turn to (Y/n). It was silent. Except for the heart rate beeping.

*Beep*.....*Beep*.....*Beep*

Out of nowhere, (Y/n)'s arm moved a little.

"(Y/n)?" I called to her. A smiled grow on to my face. "Guys I think she's-, " I stopped myself. I notice (Y/n)'s hand moving.

*Beep*.....
*Beep*....
*Beep*...
*Beep*..
*Beep*.
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

The heart monitor starts to beep faster and faster. "GUYS CALL THE DOCTOR!" I yelled. Tears start to come. Issac opens the door. "PLEASE HELP US!" Issac yells for a doctor to come. I see Daniel come into the room. We walk up to (Y/n).

I see (Y/n) eyes open. Her eyes were rolled up and her arms were up, twitching. The same goes for her hand. Daniel grabs her shoulder. "(Y/n), calm down." I feel a hand on my shoulder. I was being pulled away from them. A nurse grabs Daniel's shoulder. I hear the nurse telling Daniel to leave. But Daniel refused to listen.

He was later pulled by other doctors. "LET ME GO!" He yells. He was so close to break free. I removed the nurse's hand from my shoulder. I run up to Daniel. "Daniel, stop." I told. He didn't listen. I tried to push him out of the room.

"(Y/n)!" Daniel cried out. I successfully took him out of the room. He still tries to break free from me and the other nurse's grip. "Daniel, let them do there job. Let them save your little sister." Daniel stops struggling. This isn't like him. Daniel doesn't cry right inform of us.

He inhales and whispers. "I'm sorry." His voice was shaky. "Please go wait in the waiting room." The nurse demands. We both walk to the waiting room. I look at Daniel. He hangs his head down. Tears still coming down. We sat down.
____________________
Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Vote and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye.