Chapter 1 (REWRITTEN/EDITED!)

(EDIT (15 July 2020): Only the first chapter is edited/rewritten since it wasn't really good in my opinion and maybe it made some people ditch the story while the rest of the story is much better.)

(EDIT: Teddy is NOT a pedo! He loves the reader platonically).

(edit, 25 july 2022:
Hello everyone, to be honest: I find this book of mine kinda childishly/immaturely written. I also find it a bit cringy. I would appreciate it a lot if you would check out some of my other books as well, my more recent written books. (P.S.: Recently updated does NOT mean recently written).

I have MANY, MANY books. I have sorted all of my books in my reading lists, that way you can find easily what you're looking for. Make sure to check them out and enjoy reading!!

Regards,
@YukioSnow

-end of edit-) — — — — —

( (y/n) = Your Name)

You are four years old. Your biological parents left you behind since you were just a newborn. A woman in her late twenties adopted you. Her name is 'Alexa'. She isn't the best mother figure, she comes home drunk, brings men 'friends' with her who smell like alcohol. But you are still happy that you have a place.

Alexa is rich. You two live in a beautiful mansion, you have a lot of toys—but you don't get the motherly love you long for.

The mansion is pretty far away from other houses. You often get scared in the night, but your certain beloved teddy bear is there with you to make you feel safe.

Your teddy bear is brown and soft, holding a pink heart with the words: 'I love you, (y/n)' written on it in brown letters, a pink bow on his head and blue emerald stones as his eyes. You named him 'Teddy'. You played a lot with Teddy. You brought him everywhere with you.

But now you moved on to other toys. You still play with Teddy, but not so much anymore. But that's normal, right? They are life-less toys, so it doesn't matter.—is what you thought.

You made the bipolar boy—Teddy—angry. He wants you to love him. He wants you to love him as much as he loves you.—Is that too much to ask for?

Teddy will make you love him. He doesn't care if he has to force you.

You petted the Pomsky (Pomeranian X Husky) female dog which your 'Mother' got yesterday. The dog's name is 'Lucy'.

Teddy loves Lucy as much as he loves you

Teddy loves Lucy as much as he loves you. He thinks Alexa doesn't deserve you and Lucy—and that Alexa has bad influence on you. He doesn't want you to become like her.

Now that Teddy turned into a 15 year old human, he won't hesitate to kill Alexa and any other human who gets in his way.

Teddy has brown hair, pale flawless skin and blue emerald shining eyes like expensive stones.

He is wearing a pink little bow in his hair. He is beautiful, like a perfect doll. He is wearing a pink hoodie, light blue jeans which comes above his ankles and white sneakers.

You were once again sitting alone in your room since Alexa was with some of her 'friends'.

Teddy smirked. He was in his human form and stared at you. He loves watching you. His eyes followed your every move as you played with your dolls. His heart was aching with the feeling of jealousy. He wanted to rip the heads off of those dolls and he definitely would.

Teddy got closer to you. You suddenly felt his chest against your back and his cold hand pressed against your mouth. You didn't have the chance to scream.

"Hush, baby. I'm Teddy~." Teddy whispered in your ear.

Teddy loveees you~! Do you love Teddy back? If you don't, Teddy will make you love him!