why it probs isn't real(part 1)

Forgot to add,don't go attacking taekookers and spreading this as an agenda.ALRIGHT?

Now HOLD UP before you taekookers start attacking me I just want to say that I, don't really care if you disagree.

As long as you show your opinion respectfully,then I'm fine with you commenting.

If you didn't like my opinion then stop reading and don't scroll down if your not gonna move on and just hold a grudge against me for the rest of your life.

Now if you are one of those 1% of understanding taekookers who don't attack and are genuinely curious of my opinion I will make this fair for both sides.

We will take a look at a taekook video and compare it with a jikook video.

Edit: that was a fucking lie.

Now I'm not being biased or Tryna start a war it is all just for science I swear.

So let me just search some up....

Found a recent one!

Okay...so the first clip of 'proof' is litteraly them looking at eachother....

I don't see anything romantic with that.I'm a sope shipper but when they look at eachother I'm not like

'OMG SOPE IS REAL'

That's just irrational,and stupid believe it or not looking at someone doesn't automatically mean they are in love.

The second clip is just them being very close together...The thing is,they are showing no reaction to it.

If they were a couple they would be alot more touchy but they weren't.

A big part in relationships is displays of affection.
If they were that close,enough though they were on camera, they would still have a reaction or be a bit more touchy.(since they are naturally more active people.)

Now one could argue,'Jikook did that before why aren't you complaining?'

Well,that's true that they seemed perfectly fine.Thats why I didn't count it as proof,but one could also counting as proof,

That sounds a bit delulu,onto the next clip.

Okay...so jungkook leaned in on taehyungs head???

so jungkook leaned in on taehyungs head???