Chapter 40.

This chapter is dedicated to Laura (or FiveFourOneD).  She has been there for me since circus started and has been SOOO supportive, always sharing my story and being just an amazing person!! ILY Laura :)

Thought I'd reattach the third trailer for Circus... just rewatched it yesterday and got the goosebumps haha

Also just a reminder I rewrote Belle and Harry's sex scene - hop back to chapter 37 for those of you who haven't yet 

Comment your reactions all the way through guys, I love to read your comments ahh

I open the door to my house and step in, a bounce in each step.  I am so excited for tonight, I just cannot wait to run upstairs and raid my closet to find something to wear.

"Belle" my Mom says and greets me with a huge hug.

"Hey, Mom" I smile, taken aback by her greeting, "What's gotten into you today?"

"I'm just so happy to see you" she smiles, "how was work?"

"Alright, thanks" I nod, trying to release myself from her grip.  No time for this!

"What are you doing tonight?" she catches on.

"Well, tonight is the final showing of the Majesty Circus, and I wanted to see it, you know, for the last time." 

My Mom smiles at me with a warm, understanding expression.

"Plus, I've kinda been invited to some after party they're having tonight."

"Aren't you always invited to their post show drinks?"

"Yeah, but this one is the final after party.  Apparently it's different."

Mom nods and looks down to her feet, "well, I better not stop you" she says, "you best be getting ready for it"

I thank my Mom and give her another hug.  She may not be my birth mother but she sure as hell is my Mom, and the best Mom I could ever ask for.  She returns my hug before letting me go and plonking herself on the couch, flipping the channel on the TV to the reality drama shows.  

"Did you want to come to their final show?" I ask, unsure of what to expect from her.

"Oh, you don't want me there, cramping your style..."

"Mom" I whine.

"Oh, sorry" she laughs, "cramping your swagger.  Is that better?"

"Just... don't... Mom" I roll my eyes dramatically, "Did you want to come to their final show or not? Dad can come too.. you both should see what the Majesty Circus has become over the past 10 years.  I think you'll find it's much different to what it was back when Harry's father was running it."

Mom tries to hide her excitement over her invitation but she fails miserably.  She hops up from the couch in record speed and runs down the hall to her bedroom.

"I'll call your father and we'll be ready within the hour!" she cheers, frantically dialling her phone and probably getting changed at the same time.

I smile to myself and shake my head.  My dear mother duck.

I make my way up to my room to get ready for the night, I suppose I should go all out if there is going to be a party afterwards.

---------

I have been staring blankly into my cupboard for at least 15 minutes now.  I only have half an hour until I'm supposed to be there but I can't for the life of me choose a dress that fits tonight.  Something festive... I think to myself, as I look at my plain jane dresses, tshirts and shorts.  None of this works.  None of it.