okay, so..

I'm about to sleep but I couldn't just sleep without write a lot. I'm studying so hard, not only english but japanese, history, crochet (yes I know doing crochet and I swear I still young) and a little about mbti too.

The weird thing about me is that I want to do everything at the same time in a obsessive way. It's not healthy but I.. That's the way I live, and I can't relax when I'm nothing doing my best. Sometimes I am hanging out with my friends or hiking listening to music and suddenly I hear my mind yelling something like "YOU, IDIOT! GO BACK HOME, LOCK YOURSELF IN THE BEDROOM AND START STUDYING... NOW! EVERYTIME YOU SPEND DOING NOTHING AND CALLING THIS FREE TIME IS THE TIME YOU'RE USING TO BECOME INTO A LOSER! DO YOU WANT TO BE A LOSER? DO YOU WANT TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR SOMEDAY AND REALIZE YOU'RE THE BIGGEST SIXTY YEARS LOSER IN THE WORLD?

just venting

Next chapter I want to talk about something thats really interesting and wont make you wants to punch me (I hope so). I am thinking about write a little about Rio de Janeiro's situation. I love being someone who has born and live here but thats not only about beach, samba, euphoria and carnaval. So..

Thats it

Bye