5.

**NEXT MORNING*
Eva's POV

I wake up in my bed, with Brenna next to me and a note attached to my forehead. I look at the clock and it says 9:00 am.

'Hey, I got a call from Liam last night saying the we had to leave to go back to London. I'm so sorry I couldn't say goodbye but here's my number: +2 (482) xxx-xxxx lots of love to you and Chelsie, -H xo

Should I text him? Yah, why not.

Me: hey H, thanks for the letter. But y leave it on my forehead?

Harry👽: Bc it would remind u 2 look @ it ;)

Me: well thxs, but will u ever come back?

Harry👽: I will try 2 come back soon but we still have 2 wks left on tour. :(

Me: ok. but I have 2g feed chelsie ttyl.

Harry👽: bye

I launch myself out of bed and drag my feet down the hall to Chelsie's room. I'm so glad I got this 2 bedroom apartment when I did because I don't want to see the sick twisted man again.

I see Chelsie playing with her toys on the floor. In the middle of the hallway.

"What is my baby girl doing?" I ask in my baby voice.

"Playin. Why did hawwy go bye bye." She looked so sad.

I can tell they did some bonding when I was in the hospital. I pick her up and take her into the living room/kitchen. I plop down on the couch and flip on the news.

"Is Harry Styles into another girl? Harry Styles was supposedly seen at the near by Crouse Hospital with a unknown mystery girl in his arms. Harry has also been seen walking into the hospital two days later with a toddler in his hands. The toddler seems to look almost exactly like Harry. Relation? We will keep you updated. Until next time this is Hannah Jace, reporting. Have a safe and wonderful weekend. Goodbye." I sit in complete silence, in shock. What if Harry is the father?

Me: Where were you two years ago, in April?

Harry👽: Um, I'm not sure why?

Me: JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE

Harry👽: wow calm down lol. In America I think, New York even! That's so cool. why do you want to know?

I swallow hard knowing what I'm going to text next will be life or death for our friendship.

Me: I think your Chelsie's father.....

No response. Just silence.
I look over at Chelsie and she just smiles back not knowing what's happening.

Harry👽: What? That's not possible.

I read the message and I dial his number.
*ring ring ri-*

Hi.

Hi.

What do you mean I'm her father?

Well you were in New York, did you go to clubs?

Ya

Did you get drunk?

Possibly

Do you remember what happened April 14?

Yah man, I was so drunk and I saw this hot chick and I bang- holy shit.

Yah, wait you thought I was hot?

I think your hot, yeah.

Off topic, so we are her parents. Wow.

Yeah that's really crazy.

Ok well I will talk to you in a bit bye Harry.

Bye Eva.

~~SO HARRY IS CHELSIES DAD YAY lol