The Game

@laconfidential, @tyga, @flyytattedsky and 612,654 other loved this photo@y/n: daddy come get a taste🤪 #juicy

@y/n: daddy come get a taste🤪 #juicy

@flytattedsky: 😍😍😍😍
@fan: yessss bad ass bitchhhh😩
@laconfidential: here I come.
@anotherfan: 👀.
@anotherfan: here you come? Ooop lemme find out.
@tsr: @laconfidential hope u got that taste you were looking for
Y/n POV
Exiting off of ig I was stuck. The game...jayceon Taylor...just commented. I mean yea I'm an artist and should be use to other artist commenting but I been dreaming about fucking that man for the longest. Letting go of the topic I decided to watch my performance last night. I like to record them to watch my growth. My dream is to perform at the Grammys and showcase how far I've come in the background.
?- knock knock
Y/n- who is it??
?- you're on in 5
Oh did I mention I'm about to go on the Ellen Show.
Nobody's POV
Ellen- ARIGHT we're back everybody and today we have an amazing guest. She's an incredible star that everyone knows and loves. In fact, everyone wants a taste. Look at his face "yEA I wAnT a TaStE" Alright everyone welcome Y/N!!!
Y/n POV
Hearing my name I smile walking out as the crowd goes crazy. Giving a Ellen a quick hug I sit down.
Y/n- hey thank you for having me
Ellen- no thank you for coming. How've you been?
Y/n- I've been great I had an amazing show last night and I can't keep this smile off my face
Ellen- oh really? U sure it's the concert that keeps the smile on your face or is it a well known rapper? From Compton, California that goes by The Game?
Y/n- OMG Nooo we don't have anything going on rn
Ellen- rn as in u will in the future?
Y/n- well Idk
Ellen- well I do everyone please welcome an intelligent rapper and her future husband, THE GAME!!
Blushing I look back.
Part 2?