Mailboy

Title: Mailboy

Status: Complete

Description: 

❝“You’re not my boss,” he shrugged. “Actually, I kind of am,” I began, my hate for him increasing by the second. “I believe I am the only one who has experience in the mail delivering business.” He snorted. “Putting mail in people’s mailboxes is far from a business, Hunter.” “Since it’s the only thing keeping you out of jail, it should be a business to you, Forrest.❞ - Zoey Hunter held herself up to a high standard, and it shows. Her abundance of friends, perfect grades, and almost ideal family reflected her hard work, making her an object of jealously for others. But there was more to Zoey than what met the eye—hidden underneath the pressure to uphold her practically perfect image was a girl determined to express herself. Fortunately for Zoey, she found a passion in the most unlikely of hobbies—paint & delivering mail. When she discovered Nico Forrest, a cocky British boy forced to get a job at his local post office, the two were forced to bond over morning mail delivery. Soon, they saw each other more often than they would have liked to. What could go wrong? The answer was: everything.

*Note: This story is just heartbreakingly amazing, funny as hell, make you pee your pants laugh, fangirl-worthy, and definitely a story worth reading. So go read it.