Ten

I cupped her face. I stare at her eyes and then my eyes soon trailed down to her lips. I let my thumb trace over her lips and then I slowly leaned in. But as soon as our lips were about to touch, someone kicked open the door. 

"Suba-" Ayato was about to say but stopped mid way. His jaws dropped and stare at us, pointing a finger. Embarrassed, (Y/N) hurriedly moved away from me

"Oh? Did we interrupt something?" Laito said, following in after and stare at us. "My, my, Ayato. You should've knocked first."

"I didn't know!" Ayato defended.

"Sorry for interrupting you two. We'll leave." Laito said and left with Ayato, making sure the door was closed behind them. 

We sat there in silence with an embarrassed (Y/N). "I should get going." She said and stood up. I quickly stood up grabbed her wrist and spun her around. With my other, free arm, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close. It all went in a smooth action and I soon then placed my lips on hers. We stayed like that in what seemed like an eternity but had to pull away for oxygen. I look at her and her face was supper red. 

I smirked and went closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You are the only suitable bride for me and only me." I said. "So, don't get jealous about her, alright? She's not worth it for me." She nodded and wrapped her arms around me. We stood there in each other's embrace.

This was perfect. I'm happy that she's alive and here with me now and is mine. Without her, I don't think I would've changed. She is the motivation I needed. That century without her? It felt as if it didn't even happen at all.

~♡~