Angela White (Encounter With People)

Hi, I'm Angela White. The most popular girl at Goode High. I have straight red hair, bright forest green eyes and a tan. *cough*spray on tan*cough*. Anyways, I'm friends with Percy Jackson. Hottest guy in school, I've dated every guy except him. It's really frustrating, he turns down every single girl using the 'I have a girlfriend' excuse. Part of me is worried that this will affect our relationship, part of me is sure that he's just waiting for me. Anyways, most of my friends think that we should get together. I'm gonna ask him out today.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Percy?" I asked. Then, I find him leaning against his locker with a bunch of his friends. "Hmm? Oh, hey Angela." Percy said briefly, on looking up from his piece of paper to see who I am. "What are you reading?" I asked, trying to peek over. Percy moved the paper away before realising that I couldn't understand anything so he moved it back. "Nothing." "He won't tell us either." On of his friends said while rolling their eyes. "It's personal stuff!" Percy grinned. I sighed as I stared at his troublemaker smile, messy black hair and sea green eyes. "So, Percy-" I was going to ask but then the bell rang. I groaned internally, guess I'll have to wait after class.

§§§§§§§§§§

"Okay class, today we're going to complete a pop quiz." (A/N: it's Greek class btw) Mr. Chandler said. "But before we do, we have a new transfer student today." I perked up at this, hoping that it will be another cute boy. Mr. Chandler opened the door and I was gobsmacked. In walked a gorgeous girl, her beauty made me jealous. She had long golden princess curls that cascaded down her back. Stormy grey eyes that looked like a storm that was forging out of a crystal glass bottle. She had a tan that must be achieved by sitting in the sun for hours on end. "Please introduce yourself Mrs. Chase." At this, Percy Jackson's head snapped up in surprise. His eyes lit up in...joy? There were a bunch of mixed emotions in them too. Shaking my head to clear that, I turned to focus on the intruder.

"Hello! I'm Annabeth Chase. I'm a transfer from Dreamville High. I love Greek, Architecture and basically every subject. I love reading and designing buildings." "Thank you Mrs. Chase. Please sit beside...Percy. Yes." Mr. Chandler finished before turning to fiddle with his test papers. Then, he started the test.

§§§§§§§§§§§§

The test went something like this:

1) Which three gods are the big three?
Easy peasy. Zeus Poseidon Hercules Forgot the last one. Meh.

2) Who is the Goddess of Wisdom?
Uh. It starts with an A. Artemis? (A/N: Is this how it's spelt?)

3) Who is the Goddess of Beauty and Love?
I know this! Aphrodite

4) Who is the Goddess of Youth? (A/N: Idk. It just came to my mind.)
Uhm. I should've done revision. Anyways. Persephone

And so on.

§§§§§§§§§§§

"Class, please do some free reading. I'll mark your papers." Mr. Chandler said. He turned down his head and started while I spent my time to look at Percy. "Mrs. White? Please read." My face burned and I looked away, pulling out my book and started to read.

§§§§§§§§§§§

"After you get your paper, you can go. Please remember to do corrections at home." Mr. Chandler smiled. Then, he handed the papers out.

§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Lastly, Angela White, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase." Mr. Chandler smiled warmly at Annabeth. Annabeth smiled back as she held her quiz. I cursed silently and looked down. 10 out of 30. Wow. Horrible. I looked over to that new girl and saw her smiling like an idiot. I bet she got like 0 out of 30. "So, Annabelle is it? What'd you get?" I asked sassily as I strutted over to her. Annabelle or something looked surprised and smiled, it was fake but I bought it. "So?" I asked, getting impatient. "30 out of 30." My eyes grew wide, How? She just came here! "Y-You cheater!" I yelled. "Excuse me!" Percy snapped, "Annabeth is NO cheater!" "S-She...there's no way she got full m-marks!" I screamed. "Well sorry, I got full marks." Annabeth snapped. Then she sashayed out of the room.

§§§§§§§§§§§

Even after the 'Annabeth incident', I was still optimistic about asking Percy. Well, I'm about to anyways. "Percy?" I whispered, rounding a corner. I saw something I couldn't believe. Annabeth and Percy were making out! Tears and rage boiled up inside me. I don't care! After I ask Percy, he'll totally dump that dumb blonde for me! (A/N: Sorry if this is offensive! This is so so so not true!) I gave a loud cough and walked out from my hiding place. "A-Angela?" Percy stuttered, his face red. "What. Are. You. Doing. With. This. Dumb. Blonde?" I spat, narrowing my eyes. "Annabeth is not DUMB!" Percy shouted, he got all angry when I said 'dumb blonde'. "It doesn't matter. You'll dump her for me right? Come on, I know you will!" I whispered, all flirty like. Percy just looked disgusted. "No. And I thought you were my friend." Percy said it with some betrayal in his eyes. "W-We are friends! I just w-want to be more that...just friends!" I exclaimed, every time I cry, people always gave me what I want. "Shut up! I don't ever want to see you again!" Percy growled and he turned heel and stomped away. All I could do was just stare at their backs as they left without a backward glance.

************
Hey my readers!
I'm so so so so so so so sorry that I've been SO inactive! I'm a horrible writer! Sorry! I don't have an excuse. All I can say is that...I'm too lazy. Lol. But I will promise that this book ISN'T discontinued, new chapters WILL be published, no matter how slow. Anyways, let me say this again: This. Book. Is. Not. Discontinued. I. Will. Publish. New. Chapters! UwU. Also, please please please comment new ideas or just...comment! It's really annoying when you see that people read your stories but you fon't know if they like them or not. It's...Uhm...frustrating! Anyways, bai for now! See you next chappie!
~Y

Quote of the day:
"When it rains, look for rainbows; When it's dark, look for stars."

Word count: 1042