We Lost Her!

Once upon a time there was a mermaid, who was a princess of the kingdom ! She was called Indigo and everybody in the kingdom called her Indie. She was a beautiful girl, maybe even the prettiest girl in the world. She had eyes that sparkled in the sea; hair that felt like silk; the most colourful tail in the kingdom and tanned golden skin! Her father was a very famous and powerful king. Her mother who died was one of most prettiest woman. Now Indigo is!

Indigo had a best friend, Justin was as clever as Albert Einstien! They got to know each other because Indie was trapped by trolls in the water forest and Justin saved her! Justin was a very impecunious boy his family suffered alot from money and loans. Justin worked as a shop keeper he made his own shop called ' Just In Time ' it was not a great name for the shop he just called the shop himself!  

When Indie and Justin were swimming in the sea and Justin was talking to her about how there friendship was growing suddenly someone quickly grabbed her tail and she screamed with fear! Justin didn't really hear the scream as he was half deaf. Indie completely forgot that he was half deaf so she just screamed not that much as she usually do for justin to hear! Justin kept on talking but he was talking to no one!