1: Normal Day

My name is Ghost. My real name is Jason. I got my nickname from airsoft. I'd flank and appear behind the other team almost instantly.

My brother, Victor, or Ash, always wore grey unless we were playing airsoft.

"Echo ready?" I ask through my radio.

"Echo ready. Delta?" Chris asks. (My best friend)

"Delta ready. Whistle," I say as we both blow as hard as we can to signal ready.

"Whats the plan?" Vic asks.

"Tunnels..." I say.

The place we're playing out is basucally a box in the middle with two stories. There are four tunnels that lead into the building. Two on each side. The have a ramp at the each end. I have an M2A4 with a red dot sight and a vertical grip. I had a Chris Vector as my sidearm. I was one of our Runners. Me, Ash, and another friend named Isaac.

On the outside, just a few feet away from the center building there was a bunch of buildings scattered throughout the outskirts of the area. You hold the center you hold the match.

"Alright, Runners flush tunnels while the regs and snipers sweep the ground. Any Heavy guys need to go with the runners unless otherwise," I said after I switched our radio channels to our private channel.

"Copy," I hear all say.

There's about twenty on each side.

I started making my way through the left tunnel, using my Chris Vector to clear the bottom room. I emerged through the tunnel and hit two people on my way out, they call it and Ash is right next to me laying waste to everyone else.

"Bottom clear?" I ask watching the staircase up.

"Rog, move ya ass," he says patting me on the back.

I then make my way upstairs taking one guy that wasn't with us and we held the point. Literally the other team just kept pushing. The upstairs room is big and open with balconies about ten feet off the ground.

"Game!" I hear the refs call. "Delta wins!" He says throwing a fist towards us. Chris really couldn't get his boys together. But me, Ash, and him on the same team would dominate a match.

We all started walking out and heading home. Once we finally got there I took off all my gear, took a shower, and for once, I didn't touch my computer because I was worn out. My sleep deprivation finally caught up with me. Before I went to sleep I thought I saw something.

Two purple glowing eyes, right above me. Watching me like a scared dog. Analyzing me, but I ignored it and went to sleep.