Escaping The Mafia

Please read Series 1 first !!

Rewind: 

Lee Kayas POV I haven't seen my turtle in a week and that's fun , didn't have to get more water , buy new tanks and I'm dating Jeon Jungkook , as we as the other members but they just side hoes . you were happy for the first time since the birth of your ugly turtle . Thank you god for blessing me with this opportunity to make him disappear

Turtles POV WHERE IS MOMMMY , MY SCALES ARE OVER GROWING AND THIS BT21 GROUP KIDNAPPED ME SEND HELP ANYONE.

-----------------------------------------------------

[2 years later]

Turtles p.o.v 

I am kidnapped by the BT21 group. It actually isn't that bad,  they just eat my scales and it hurts because they eat it off my shell. Today is the day I do my deed of escaping this torture place , everyday Jeon Cooky tortures me for being is son because it turns out my Mum sold me because she liked BTS more then me. 

{REWIND}
One night , you were walking around in the night , the smell of alcohol coming off you ass you walk behind a random boy who offered you fun after your tiring brake up , a boy named Jung Mang broke up with you 5 hours ago , you drank for 3 hours of it and now you are drunk . After waking up in a strangers house , running away after not happening that night , you arrive home as you have 10 voicemails from your ex but you ignore it and sat down trying to remember the last 24 hours . At that moment you knew you got yourself in a tricky situation .

{BACK TO POV}

Turtles p.o.v 

Turns out the strangers house was Jeon Cooky's and they done what Jimin done to me that time in the Dance Room , they told me that I was pregnant with Jimin's turtle child. Every 5 minutes a turtle would dance in my stomach , it wasn't in a egg because its being born like a human. Suddenly I farted and loads of shells came out of my turtle ass.. stinky. I WANT MY MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY .. even though she would rather spin my jaw innit.

Lee Kayas p.o.v

Me and Jeon Jungkook were on a double date with Kim Sarah who was on a date with Min Yoongi. The other day me and Jungkook had a romantic and lusty moment in Dance Room where Jimin and My SHELL RIDDEN HOE had a funky time. He swallowed my eyes and I had to get new ones. IT WAS SO SEXY , i was blind for a whole day ;).

I went to the bathroom and I found Namjoon lying across the counter on the sinks.
"Hello Lee Kaya you sexy beast i couldn't stand seeing you and Jungkook together anymore so I just had to interrupt."
I began crying cum because I could no longer nut because of the time Jeon Jungkook ate my intestines so i pee pee and poo in a bag that comes out the side of me lol.
"sir.. I mean Kim Namjoon. I would but you stink like my turtle shell ass eating son which reminds me I haven't seen him in 2 years since today.

Turtles p.o.v

There was a river flowing past the place where I get my scales eaten , when I get there i will throw a shell to distract them and run
"Shell Ridden Hoe get here , time to eat your peng scales."
"Yes ma'am"
You are walking and throw a scale , they run for it and you begin swimming until you end up in BigHit Studios sink.