Minato

:His Anger:

He is angry. It is as simple as that. I honestly dont know how else to explain it. All I did was exclaim that I loved ramen, and the next thing I knew he had destroyed every cup of ramen that I had come into contact with.

As of right now though, he is debating whether or not to destroy Ichiraku Ramen because he likes eating at that place too.

"Mina~ come cuddle with me," I didn't want him to destroy the place, so I thought this would be a good distraction for him, and in a plsit second I found him hugging my waist and nuzzling his face into my neck. A happy smile on his face. Though he still seemed a bit angry to me.

"You know I wouldn't ever love ramen as much as I do you, right?"

He didn't answer as his arms tightened around me causing me to sigh as I ran my hand through his hair as my other traced his face. My fingers went over his lips to his cheeks, and to his eyelids as I tried my hardest to change his mind on destroying the one place that I could possibly get my ramen.

"How about you always come with me to Ichiraku Ramen then? That way we can always be together."

He let out an angry sigh, "fine, but you only go with me."

"Ok," I said while I smiled in victory.

"But-"

I raised an eyebrow as he easily flashed dust to our bedroom, "you're going to have to convince me to go with you one way or another."

Huh?!

My face erupted into a bright red.

"What's with that face, (Name)? I'm talking about you massaging my back."

Gosh darn you Minato.