Out alone

Everything went crazy; a nuclear explosion killed everyone and destroyed everything. Except me! I’m not going to lie down and take this, we’re gonna pull through this and make it. Theres me,Ellie and Johnny were kind of a crazy group and we may not get along but to be honest they always look out for me.Ellie is kind of nice and caring but she tries not to show it no wonder her red hair and blue eyes suit her,Johnny is our supposed to be big brother i guess he’s been taking care of us but we mostly drive him crazy no wonder his hair is turning from black to gray.Then theres me, I Have a story about how I got here but i just wish

I could forget.

Ellie:Joana,Joana...JOANA!!!

Joana:WHAT!!!

Ellie:Get your butt down here we gotta go...What were you dreaming about-- Nick Parker?

Joana: Stop playing :’m not in a good mood.

Ellie:I can see that; don't get mad at me we’re running out of food.

Joana:Sorry I was just thinking.

Ellie:Maybe I shouldn't have interrupted you,Oh that’s right you'll be hopeless without me.Ha!

Joana:In your dreams(I couldn't help it but I was thinking like I am now, about something I could never forget)DADDY,DADDY WAKE UP WE GOTTA GO!!!

Joana’s dad:JOANA COME ON GIRL,DON'T LET GO OF MY HAND!!!

Joana:Please daddy, I can't breathe(coughing)

(While the huge explosion happened in the distance, I was shaking with fear.)

Joana:DADDY,DADDY WHAT IS THAT!?!

Joana’s dad:OH MY GOD,JOANA GET HERE!

(Opening the hatch to his bomb shelter he put me in there.)

Joana:Daddy,come on get in here with me!

Joana’s dad:Im sorry Joana,I love you baby girl!

(When he closed the door I was even more scared!)

Joana:Daddy no please dont go, dont leave me alone.

(Another explosion happened and I fell off the ladder and passed out when I woke up I realized my dad was gone...forever.)

Ellie:JOANA!!! Stop Doing that,listen I need you to focus.

Joana: Ugh what happened?

Ellie:We got ambushed by some people in another group they threw a bottle at you and you passed out,so I dragged you here you can thank me later.

Joana:Arghh, My arm!

Ellie:Sorry your arm was dislocated so i popped it back in place, you're welcome.

Joanna:how long have we been here?

Ellie:well for like an hour now there gone but johnny's gonna kill us,but I just wanted to wait until you woke up.

Jonna:aww thanks

Ellie:Don't get it twisted Johnny would kill me if I left you alone,i ain't soft like you.

Joana:Alright but really thanks really thanks ellie,I owe you one.

Ellie:Stop! ok gosh I hate it when your all sweet,you really are soft.

Joana:UGH!fine jeez you really are a jerk!

Ellie:Ahh thats better.

Joana:Come on,lets go.

(An hour later we walking to the camp to meet johnny,But while we there Ellie was acting weird towards me.)

Johnny:Where in tarnation were you two!!!Its 7:30

Ellie:Calm down jeez,don't get your panties in a twist.

Joana:Sorry Johnny we got ambushed Ellie was looking over me,I got hit with a bottle and passed out.

Ellie:uh Maybe I didn't make myself clear goodie two shoes,I had to bring you back to camp that doesn't mean I wanted to,Next time Johnny i'm going alone I don't need any dead weight.

Joana:You know what screw you Ellie!!!

Ellie:Excuse me

Joana:You heard me,you don't care about no one but yourself,you act like you're so tough and brutal!

Johnny:Joana thats enough!

Joana:no its not enough,i'm tired of being nice to the little girl whose parents left her when all of this happened!

Ellie:(Gasps)UGH shut up you don't know anything about me!

(Before she ran to her tent she looked at me with anger I knew I wasn't gonna sleep tonight.)

Johnny:Whats wrong with you,why would you say that to her?   

Joana:How could I? you're always on ellie’s side.

Johnny:Joana you can't get mad when ellie is being who she is.

Joana:Johnny she acts like shes so cool and tough like she doesn't need anyone if her personality is supposed to be acting like a douche than whoopi for her.

Johnny:Joana...she doesn't have anyone either, her parents died just the way your dad died.

Joana:Oh I didn't know.I guess i'm the real douche huh.

Johnny:sometimes people don't know how to open up about things like that its hard for them.

Joana:what have I done, I have to to go apologize.

(But before I could apologize a camper came running and panting saying that Ellie had left the campsite I told johnny that I would go find her since it was my fault but my heart was beating so fast I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to ellie then would have been all my fault.I looked for about an half an hour i was so scared I didn't know what to do.)

Joana:ELLIE,ELLIE Ellie where are you!?!Please I have to find you,I Have to apologize.

(When I was so close to giving up I heard crying and it sounded like ellie I was so happy I tripped over a rock but that didn't stop me from apologizing to ellie!!!)

Joana:Ellie!!!

Ellie:Huh,Humph what do you want?

Joana:Ellie why did you run away,the whole camp worried sick.

Ellie:I didn't run away,I just left for a while,and even if I did run away where would i go duh?

Joana:hmph...hey i'm so sorry for what I said earlier,i didn't know till johnny told me.

Ellie:Its cool,it was kind of a screwy way they saved my life.

Joana:Really how isn't that a good thing?

Ellie:They put me in the refrigerator before the explosion happened it sucked.

(Trying to hold it in I couldn't help but laugh Ellie was right,but thats the most funniest thing i've ever heard.)

Ellie:Ok ok its not that funny.

Joana:It is I can't help it.

Ellie:hey you remember the first time we met.

Joana: yeah it was ice to meet you haha

(I was happy that i found ellie and that we became friends,ellie apologized and we forgave and forgot it ever happened, maybe I can accept my past and maybe I can see my dad again one day I guess i'll have to wait.)