So I'm walking to school,right? [4. Say Hun. I dare you.]

<<People. Shut the phuck up.>>

The rest of the class period went by too slow. It was too quiet & the tension was horrible.

RING!

Basically stomping out of class, I roamed the halls,looking desperately for Isa. Finally seeing her pretty little head, I rushed over to her. Isa looked over at me and smiled warmly but it slowly faded when she noticed my very pissed off expression.

''Lou Lou? What's wrong Hun?'',she asked concerned. My eye twitched in irritation at the word 'hun'.

''DO NOT SAY THAT WORD!'', I spat venomously. Isa held her hands up in defence, exactly like Harry did. I sighed in frustration. ''Sorry..'',I mumbled. She gave a nervous smile.

''Mind telling me what happened? AND DON'T kill me while your at it.'', she said jokingly but with a hint of seriousness.

''Remember that rapist I told you about this morning?'', I asked while taking even breathes to calm myself down.

''Mmhmm.'',she mumbled.

''Yeah. He comes to this school AND I have him first period.'',I growled while gritting my teeth. Isa tried to keep a straight face. Note. TRIED.

''Oh. My.. That's so. Horrible..'', She said while letting a few giggles out. I groaned. I can't believe she thinks this is funny! Butt hole!

''... You know... I can hear you..'', Isa muttered. Oh my.. DID I JUST THINK ALOUD!?

''Yup.'',Isa said with a chuckled. I face-palmed myself. That was embarrassing..

''Sure was.'',Isa muttered with a giggle. I stared at her in disbelief.

''I'm just.. Gonna go.'', I said in embarrassment. Isa laughed then nodded an 'okay'. Giving each other a quick hug, we went our separate ways. The rest of second period went by fast then lunch came along. ...

Let's just say I'd rather eat my food then wear it. But hey,Devan looks nice in mashed potatoes.

Hee hee.

<<Yes. I'm gonna write the lunch scene. But later. I'm phucking tired.>>