The makings of an army.

3rd POV: THE EMPIRE CONTINUES ITS ADVANCE ACROSS THE GALAXY, ATTEMPTING TO SNUFF OUT THE REBEL ALLIANCE. THE FORMER APPRENTICE OF LORD VADER HAS MADE IT HIS GOAL TO WIPE OUT HIS PREVIOUS MASTER, THE EMPEROR AND THE GALACTIC EMPIRE OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET, ONLY THEN WOULD HE BE ABLE TO MAKE REMAKE THE GALAXY INTO HIS IMAGE BUT IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE HIS GOAL, HE MUST BEGIN CREATING HIS OWN ARMY, HIS FIRST DISTANATION WILL BE THE HOME PLANET OF THE CLONE ARMY.....

(Stop at 1:25)

Within space, the rouge shadow can be seen flying towards an all water planet, named kamino, within the ship is the betrayed sith apprentice, star killer, or Y/N. He can be seen sitting in the cockpit, wearing his armour, his helmet planted firmly on his lap. His eyes are shown to have the e/c colour instead of the usual sith yellow. In the co-pilot seat is his best friend and mandolorian bounty hunter, Shea Vizla, wearing her armour proudly, her helmet planted on her lap as well, her personal blaster on the left side of her hip and the lightsaber that she was given by starkiller on korriban on the right side of her hip. The bounty hunter and sith were enjoying the quite atmosphere within the ship when they suddenly come upon kamino. Shea tapped some buttons on the panel next to her, causing the ship to come to a halt.

Shea: how are we doing this?

Y/N Doesn't answer, instead he merely stares at the water filled planet. He leans back into his seat before exhaling air.

Y/N: the empire either knows that I'm either dead or a traitor, or maybe they think I haven't done either of them, so I'm possibly safe for now.

Shea: so what's the plan?

Y/N grabs his helmet and puts it on before facing shea.

Starkiller: activate the comms, let's find out if I'm right with the third option.

Shea merely nods before flicking 2 switches and flying the ship closer to the planet. Once they were within range, a squadron of tie fighters fly out of a star destroyer and approach the ship. The comms suddenly activate and immediately hear the admiral abroad the destroyer.

Admiral Galen (comms): unidentified vessel, this is admiral Galen of the 7th defence force of kamino, you are approaching a planet protected by the empire, state your intention of being here, failure to comply will result in your immediate destruction.

Shea and starkiller look at eachother before starkiller speaks on the intercom.

Starkiller (comms): admiral Galen, this is starkiller, I have orders from lord vader to come to this planet and collect samples of jango fetts DNA.

Admiral Galen (comms): m-my lord! I d-did not realize it was your ship! My apologies! You have permission to land lord starkiller, shall I inform the cloning station of your arrival?

Starkiller (comms): yes, make sure that the station knows of my presence. Tell the station that I have someone with me and that they should be treated with the same respect as me, is that understood?

He asked the last part firmly.

Admiral Galen (comms): o-of course my lord! I'll have the station know, I'll also have inferno squad escort you down to the planet and act as your body guards.