My Own Romance

Katies point of view***

It was the first day of high school. My nerves were shot, but I still looked presentable. I was waiting at the bus stop when the bus pulled up and I got on. I saw most of my friends, relieved I didn't have to go through this alone.

"How was your summer?" Vivian asked me. I had known Vivian since about 1st grade. She was my first friend when I moved here from California.

"Fine" I answered in a tone that clearly stated that I was exhausted. She looked at me with a questioning look, then shrugged and turned around probably thinking I wasn't worth her time. I took out my iPod and plugged in my headphones. I turned on my playlist named 'favorites' and relaxed when Pierce the Veil came on.

After about 30 minutes, we pulled into the school. It was huge and when I say that, I was under exaggerating. The school was colored with greens and whites. The school colors.

We stepped off of the bus and I checked my locker info. I walked up to my locker and started turning the code in. I got it on the second try; score one! I was organizing my locker when I observed my surroundings. To my left, a petite little girl was struggling with her locker combination. I looked to my right. OH MY HOLY HOTNESS! Next to me, the hottest guy I have ever seen, was messing with his locker trying to get it open.

He looked like he just came from a modeling job. He had blonde shaggy hair that hung over his chocolate colored brown eyes. He also had what you would call, "ribbon lips."

He looked up at me and smiled. He also had the sweetest smile that made me melt inside.

He must've noticed i'd been staring because he looked at me again and said a friendly 'hi'. At the sound of his voice I shuddered. His voice was soothing, yet manly.

----------

Coles pov

I woke up this morning to my mom screaming at me to get ready. I shouldn't have stayed up so late. I just couldn't go to sleep thinking about what my ufather had told me last night. I was going to start my training to become an alpha.

I was excited and terrified at the same time. I shook my head trying not to think about it. I hopped into my cold shower wanting to relieve some tension. I shampooed my shaggy brown hair. wow, I needed a haircut.

When I was done I ran into my room, put on a button down polo, some jeans, and called it good. I ran down the stairs and my mom handed me a piece of toast. I took it and ran out of the door. I ran down to the bus stop feeling proud of myself, I had done all of that in 15 minutes.

When the bus pulled up the woman asked me my school and I nodded and got on. I saw all of the people on my bus that had been on last year. My best friends were twins, jack and jay. Of course their mom named them like that, like I said they were twins.

The time went by so quickly, just talking to them. The school came into view and we got off. My vans hit the rough concrete with a thud. I walked inside very closely trying not to bump into any of the other kids. I walked around the huge school looking for my locker.

When I found it I instantly started putting the code in, I had already memorized it. I heard the locker click open to my left. I looked over to find a brunette. She was wearing a white v-neck shirt and skinny jeans. She had black glasses that fit perfectly on her. What I really noticed was her hair. It had red tips, she seemed outgoing.

I turned to my locker when she started looking around, I didn't want her to notice that I was checking her out. After a cuouple of seconds I felt her magnetic gaze on me. I looked up into her hazel eyes and smiled.

She just stared. I finally broke the silence and said a measly 'hi'. She looked at me and said hey. Her voice was so sweet and perfect for her. Then, her scent hit me. She smelt like roses. I didn't know what it was, but I felt like I wanted to know more about this girl.

Katie's point of view**

--------------------

I walked to my first class. I looked at my schedule. Grrrr I had math first. I still had time to spare so I took that time to walk around and check the school out. I got some breakfast, and when the 2 minute bell sounded I dashed toward my classroom.

I walked inside and looked around. Great. Michael was in my class. Michael was in my class in third grade and I haven't seen him since the last day. I thought he died.

I took my seat and the teacher started the lesson. I actually listened to math today because all it was is that they were telling us about them, their families, so on and so forth.

It actually didn't seem like a lifetime for the class to be over. When the bell sounded I was angry because my daydreams had been interrupted.

I might've enjoyed the first day a little more if mr. hot pants showed up more often.

----------------------------------

Hi guys this is my attempt at my love story. Just to tell you guys most of this book is a true story, of my school days. I hope you guys like it