thirty nine

[a/n: almost 40 chapters oooooo]

[a/n 2: also no one replied to the 20 facts thing (thanks guys ily) so i'm just gonna go ahead and do it at the bottom]

~~~

harry really likes carnivals, louis decides. the minute louis paid for their tickets, much to harry's displeasure, his eyes light up, his fingers pointing to multiple rides.

they had just got done riding an orange rollar coaster meant for children, and although it wasn't too exciting, harry still let out squeals everytime they went down a hill or around a curve. "can we play that game?" harry pulls on louis' hand, pointing to a game that required basketballs.

"sure, baby." louis laughs, walking towards the game. harry quickly slams down three dollars, much to louis' displeasure this time. the greasy man behind the counter takes the money, handing harry two basketball's and telling him if he makes one he gets a small prize, if he makes both he gets a big one.

harry picks up the first one, tossing it without really looking, causing it to miss.

"beginners luck, ha." he mumbles, picking up the second one and making a big show of dribbling it and then shooting. he still misses. "okay, so. another round?"

another round turns into another. and another. and another. and just when louis believes harry has given up, he goes for another fucking round. he looses that one, too.

"lemme try." louis finally steps forward, sliding the money to the greasy man behind the counter. and it's not like they exist or anything, but louis finds himself mumbling, "kiss for good luck?" turning to face harry.

"what?" harry presses his fingers against his lips. "i mean, yeah, sure." he adds afterwards. harry leans forward, pushing his lips against louis' gently.

it's a weird first kiss, because louis wasn't expecting harry to actually kiss him. he kisses back, though, making harry laugh into the kiss.

louis pulls away, harry's cheeks flushed a deep red color, and louis could stare at him all day. he doesn't and instead shoots the ball, making it in the hoop.

louis thinks he hears the game guy mumble, "fucking finally." but he's not sure. he does know that when he makes the second hoop (maybe lucky kisses do exist?), harry's pulling him into another kiss eagerly. when they finally pull away, louis chooses a big banana stuffed animal from along the wall that harry had been staring at all night, doing an extravagant bow and handing it to him, to which harry blushes and accepts.

~~~

they're on a ferris wheel, harry's choice, and louis' never been happier. harry's still holding his hand, he hasn't let it go all night, and he's still talking excitedly about everything they'd done that night.

right now, harry's pointing to things louis can't really bother to care about. and, shit, they're at the top of the ferris wheel and as basic as it sounds, to louis anyways, harry is so pretty right now.

his nails are painted a cute shade of red, and he's been re-applying his cherry lipgloss all night, making louis want to kiss him so bad.

so he does. he leans in, pressing his lips against harry's before he, or harry, can even bother to process what's happening. harry kisses back, though, mumbling something about, "you ruined my lipgloss." but louis can't bother to care about that either.

it's better than their first kiss, because no greasy man is staring at them kissing and it's just them. harry's lips are plump and soft against louis', his lipgloss rubbing against louis' lips in a messy manner.

louis notes in the way that harry's mouth tastes like mint gum and a hint of powdered sugar, one too many elephant ears, not like he'd tell harry that, though.

they eventually pull away, when harry's mouth is moving too quick and he bites down into louis' bottom lip harshly.

they step out of the ride, although neither of them know when it stops, louis hugging harry to his chest.

"come on," louis mumbles. "time to get home." and, yeah, harry's excited to spend the night.

~~~

[a/n: should i write the sleepover part or?? i feel like it'd be fun]

[a/n 2: anyways, this isn't wonderwall, it's 20 facts.

1. i have three cats
2. i have one dog
3. i'm actually not cool
4. i dislike (*cough* hate *cough*) zerrie
5. i sorta kinda maybe a little like elounor but only because el's cute and could murder me
6. i've dated one boy in my whole life and then i was like 'girl squad !!!!!!' (it doesn't even really count because i //refused// to kiss him)
7. i would kiss u, probably.
8. i have a tiny little scar in the corner of my right, your left probably, nostril that i've had since birth
9. i like oranges
10. i hate math
11. i've liked one direction for over three years almost (i started liking them when uan tour was about to end) 1daf y'know!!
12. i like the winter and snow, just not the cold part
13. my dog also likes the winter idk he eats the snow
14. i really need some fucking chapstick rn
15. i hate mashed potatoes (theres a story behind this)
16. i've never been to a 1d concert but i really wanna go next year okay
17. i wanna live in nyc some day how basic (i live like seven hours away from there rn and the college i wanna go to is two hours away (((by train))))
18. jaida
19. is cuter
20. than me.]