Chapter Fourteen

A/N : HAPPY NEW YEAR B*TCHES HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!! HAPPY 2020 MY DARK STARS!!! Also this maybe a very short chapter but i promise to make a longer one tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up with Hadri in my arms and i just stared at his beautiful face. After a few minutes have passed, i knew it was time to wake up even if i didn't want to. I started to shake Hadrian softly to wake him up.

"Hadri, babe it's time to wake up we need to go to the Great Hall for breakfast. We also need our schedule from Uncle Sev"
His eyes fluttered open and he rubbed his eyes luke an innocent little child.
"Good morning babe" i smiled and gave him a kiss. He gladly returned it.
"Good morning Dray"
"I'm gonna take a shower first okay??? After i get out then you can take a shower but you can take a nap if you want while waiting for me"
He nodded his head in understanding and started falling asleep again. I unwrapped my arms from around his waist and headed towards the bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom already dressed in my uniform only to find Hadri still sleeping on the bed. I chukle at his cuteness and went to wake him up.

"Hadri wake up you need to take a shower"
He started waking up, sat up and nodded his head. He got up from his bed and took some clothes from the closet before heading towards the bathroom. I sat on the bed while reading a book waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. I was to deep into my book that i didn't realise that Hadrian already exited the bathroom. He took this to his advantage and pounced on me. I yelped by the sudden suprise attack and fell backwards onto the bed. Hadrian was laying on top of me and snuggled into my chest. I laughed and stroked his hair and planted a kiss on his head.

"What was that for???" i ask with slight amusement.
"I wanted attention and you were paying attention to the book more then me" he pouted.
"Alright then. C'mon let's go and get ourselves breakfast I'm hungry"
He laughed and nodded and we made our way towards the Great Hall to get breakfast.