CHAPTER 1

I am Lee Chae Rin, 17 years old. I am not your typical girl that occurs on kpop fanfics. We are neither poor nor rich. I’m also not obsessed with kpop idols. I listen to their music and that’s all. I never dreamed of being an idol too. It just amazes me that every time I watch them perform (on youtube of course) something deep inside me that wanted to feel what it would be like to perform onstage singing and dancing infront of thousands of people called fans. Huh, i wonder if I would even have a single fan if ever.. hahaha

My mom and dad decided that we are going to move in Korea due to my dad’s job. At first, I am really mad. First, I don’t speak Korean. Second, I’m am already in college in my country and transferring to Korea means that I have to follow their own educational system. This means that I have to study high school all over again. Just wow, years of studying turned to waste! Hmph! I don’t want to repeat high school. I just simply don’t. tsk -_- third, I’m not actually fond of Korean foods (I’ll just starve myself to death until my parents realize! hahahaha). Fourth, I don’t want to leave my country. I don’t want to start all over again. I don’t want to learn and adapt new culture. I DON’T WANT TO STUDY KOREAN CULTURE! And lastly, I DON’T WANT TO GO TO KOREA. I JUST DON’T. I don’t know why..

Oh well, no matter how hard I tried to stop our departure, I’m here sitting on the plane on my way to Korea. My father’s company provided mostly everything. From transportation, accommodation up to the school that I am transferring. Tsk -_- no wonder why my parents are willing to move here. Everything is already laid and served on the silver platter,, huhuhu no turning back now I guess..

The house is actually huge compared to our old house. It’s a four bedroom apartment in which my parents turned the smallest room into an office. The house is already fully furnished. My room is big. I like the view that I saw from the floor to ceiling windows. I also have my own computer, laptop, and cellphone. Now, this is heaven! Uwwwaaaa~~~ ^_^ as I scan my room, my mom knocked and handed me a big box and an envelope “be ready for tomorrow. Your uniform is in the box and all your documents are in the envelope. You better get some rest. Your father said that you have to go to school early.

The trip to school is okay. I have to ride the subway station and walk for two blocks from there. I think it’s about a twenty minute ride plus the walk. I think I can handle it. What I can’t handle is riding the train and just guessing where to stop. Thank heavens I saw a girl with the same uniform as me and I followed her. Now, I’m here in my school. It says…

SEOUL ARTS SCHOOL?! What the.. are you kidding me?! ARTS?! Like ARTS?! I can’t even draw!  My face turned pale as I entered my supposed to be NEW school. I can’t believe of all schools that I’ll be going here. I CAN’T sing, dance, act, draw, compose, or even play an instrument! Are you kidding me?! Now, tell me how to conquer this. I can’t even breathe as I walked the hallway going to the teacher’s office.

Chae song hamnida, samusil odiae it sumnikka?” (excuse me, where is the office?) I tried my best to sound good. I’m nervous. “wenjjok” (left) the student that I asked replied. Wenjjok? What’s wenjjok? Should I talk in English instead? My mind’s cramming already. Oh no, I can’t do this. “left. She said that the door to your left is the office. Can’t you read the sign?” a long haired girl with a porcelain skin and a doll’s face talked out of nowhere. “Uhm, I’m new. Thanks!” and I turned the knob with shaking hands.

My jaw dropped. Is this an office? If it is, then does all office here in Korea look like this? It has a big chandelier hanging on the ceiling. There are sitting lounges outside of every door which seems like velvet duvan. The office is divided into rooms and each door hangs a number and some Korean words on it that I didn’t bother to read. I knocked on door 3.

Come in! Are you the new student?” the lady whom I assume is the teacher asked. “Nae” I replied. “Omo! You can already speak Korean! Should I talk in Korean?” “NO!” my voice sounded like a little girl pleading with shaking voice. My God. The teacher smiled. “Okay, sit down. You have to fill this up first.

After filling the form up, a paper was handed to me. “it’s your schedule. Since you’re already late on your first class, feel free to roam around the campus today. I’ll just send an excuse letter to your entire teacher’s today.” I nodded and went out of the door.

~~~~ still editing some parts.. mianhe :'(