(second guessing)

Amaya's pov

Amaya's pov

Next Day

"No offense but you're stupid." Vincent shook his head at me.

"Why? All because i dropped my notebook?" I pouted as i picked it up and put it in my locker. Then i closed it shut as we both walked through the hallways.

"He literally cheated on you. You both are my homies and i hate having to see you guys be stupid." He groaned.

"I know. Im stupid." I let out a sigh.

I could already see Bella and Oscar talking in the classroom of our next class.

"It aint my business but just because you've been together for a long ass time doesn't mean its gonna last. I'm just looking out for you." He gave me a hug before taking his seat.

I let out a sigh as the bell rang and everyone gathered to their seat.

I took my seat.

"Hey bebe." Oscar grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

I could feel Bella just glaring at us as we kissed.

"Hey." I spoke softly as i just looked at Bella uncomfortably. Whats with the hating audience?

Oscar noticed that she was staring. "Just ignore her." He whispered as he took his seat next to me.

Then classed started.

The whole period was with the class just fucking around because we had a sub.

So Oscar and i just talked, kissed, and did some homework for the next class.

Bella was still staring and it was weird.

It was like she hated me.

Why is she mad at me? Because i'm his girlfriend? Because i know for a fact she knew we were together. She just wanted to be a bitch.

I tried my best to shrug it off. It's just fucked up because i shouldn't have to be stared down by the side hoe.

Oscar was trying his hardest to make up for his fuck ups.

Now i was home and he was taking Cesar to his football practice.

I thought it was cute that he signed him up for that.

He did pop warner when he was younger so he thought he should do the same for Cesar.

But now i was just in my room chilling with Hector.

He laid back on my big bean bag chair as i chilled on my bed.

"Do you think i'm stupid for forgiving Oscar?" I pouted.

"Uhhhh." He looked at me for a minute. He hesitated at first.

"Do you want me to be honest?" He looked at me nervously.

"Yes." I pouted.

"You are a dumbass." He admitted.

"You think so?" I scratched my head.

"Amaya he's making you look like a dumbass." He sighed. "I know he's my boy but you are also my boy. So i guess i gotta think about whats right and whats wrong and its fucked up.

"I know." I sniffled.

"Its your decision though." He mentioned.

"I know but.... i just think I'm way too attached to him. Thats why i feel like i need other people's opinion." I pouted.

"Well what do you think?"

"I love him. Its just he cheated on me twice." I teared up.

"Keep in mind he's the only boyfriend you had."

"So you are saying i should branch out?" I questioned.

"Absolutely." He nodded.

"Should i just give him one more chance then?" I frowned.

"Yes. But put your foot down Amaya. Tell him who runs this bitch. Let him know what will happen if he fucks up again. Or else he's gonna make you look like a clown." He pouted.

"Okay your right." I sighed.

-spookysblock

Have some respect for yourselves ladies

If they cheat on you and you stay..

Just think about him with that girl. And think about how in that moment he didnt give a fuck about you. Then think to yourself... are you really gonna stay?